Chapter 1 - The Fight

It was supposed to be a normal day for the "good guys" after a good week of opportunities

But everything went wrong when piranha did something that made tarantula mad.

"Stop, give it back to me" webs said with surprise.

The latin fish pickpocket from the spider, her cellphone.

"Lets see what we have here, ohh its a lots of photos of an "Escorpión Fuerte"

It was funny until Piranha joked Webs asking who is the man.

"None of your damn business"
"Wow, calmate chica, im just asking, un amigo?"

Webs answer the question teasing, because she knew that Piranha gets jealous about girls.

"Its my mon petit ami"
"Hum?"
"My boyfriend"

"Ah, thats so beaut-, WAIT WHAT?"

And Webs spoke with a sarcasm to hit his heart harder.

"Yes, i met him 1 month ago and he is the best bad boy that i ever had, so adorable, lovely and so smart"

"But what about me, i thought i was-"

"What, you think that I'm gonna be with an small, jerk, not so smart, asshole and bulky guy like YOU? Never, even with your bad language"

Webs spoke so loud that even the gang noticed her heartbreaking speech.

Piranha was in shock because he had feelings for Webs, after that, he started sobbing and crying so hard that even Webs strange him.

She wanted to make a joke after her rage, but she did something more worst

"ALRIGHT, MUCHAS GRACIAS, FOR YOUR FUCKING ANSWER, i spect the best for both of you"
Piranha Ran away from her lost love

"PIRANHA, WAIT"

But he already Left the place.