Episode 4

-25th January Brussels, Belgium-

*Hellen and Li-yun walking through a destroyed city of belgium, many building are fall and left only debris. weirdly theres no plant in this area nor do any corpses of any living being presented like a human or infected. the ground are wet partially and almost full of puddle, the city is very loud with many sound of ambulance siren and car alarm coming from unknown distance and source.*

*Sound of footsteps in the puddle*

Li-yun: hey, im hungry..

*Li-yun and Hellen had been wearing their clothes the same as they had since day they leave the school. the only food supplies they had is only a ramen cup, on the other hand both of them are hungry and in a need for food and water.*

Hellen: me too.

Li-yun: this mission is going to kill us...

*Sound of Iphone notification*

*Li-yun grabbed iPhone from her pocket, she got a notification and it read.*

Commanding officer: more and more soldier are fail to pure them, they lose to the night of the MADNESS. i don't care about your health just to stay updated and prioritize to follow the mission or you will be kicked out of the life.

Li-yun: they crazy, why did they only think about mission!? it's your people.

Hellen: yeah but we cannot do anything about them, they are strong and armed with weapons.. we also aren't as many as them.

Li-yun: yeah, life be crazy.

*Li-yun and Hellen then ignored it and continued to walk through the city.*

Li-yun: *panting* why is this... cold?

Hellen: what?

Li-yun: it's fine.. just, cold.

Li-yun: i think there will be a winterstorm.

Hellen: *panting* i started to breathe it, maybe you right but we need to go on the mission.

Li-yun: alright.

*Hours after hours walking through the city snow rain down the place as they walk by, they find a part of the city that hadn't been destroyed but chaotic to say the least. building are locked and car are parked in any way not a position to park a car.*