chapter 3

# Michael POV #

Today just going to be hell. I decided am not going to school. I don't want to go to school to know that Raven friend zoned me.I called ash to tell him.

Bold = Ashton

HEY MIKE! What's going on?

Hey..umm ash am not going to school.

AWE!!!! WHY!?!?! If its about Raven. I will come to your house and drag you to school.

Ugh.....fine I will go to school but can we ditch?

Uh I guess so. Fine we will ditch.

YAY!!! See you soon.

Okay bye.

End of Converstion.

Guess we are ditching. :)

# Raven POV #

I just finished getting ready. I was about to leave but then remember to feed beary. Once I finished that, I started walking. Yeah I walk. Unlike some people. I put in my ear buds and started to listen to pierce the veil. "SUNSHINE THERE IS NOTHIMH YOU CAN DO TO RUIN MY LIFE!!" In yelled\singed. "You sing beautifully" I heard someone say. I took one ear bud off and looked to my left. "Ummm sorry but do I know you?" I asked. "Wow its been forever and you don't remember my voice." Mike said fake crying while rolling down his window.

"Oh mike I knew it was you!" I said. "YAY!!!!! Anyway we are giving you a ride." He told me. "What do you mean about we?" I asked. "Oh you will see just get in the car." He said. I nodded and got in.

"Why hello love." One if the girls said. Now I know that mike said we. I didn't say anything. I just waved. I didn't want a ride. Ugh. Am stuck here. "Hey we are ditching today Raven." Mike said. "What !?! NO. NO. NO. I can't miss school." I yelled. "Come on Raven. Please."Luke said with the puppy dog face. All of them were pulling the puppy dog face. I can't say no. "Oh alright, but only for today." I said. All of them cheered. I sat there s!filing at them. Mike looked the most happy. I wonder why. I will ask later.

"So where are we going?"I asked. "Somewhere that is personal to us." Cal said. I nodded.

LETS SEE HOW THIS GOES.....

Author's note.
Hey guys yeah I don't have a lot of reads but am still making this. So I will be updating on Tuesday and Friday. See you soon. Bye xxx

-a