chapter 2

We finally got there and Wilbur and Phil were sitting waiting for us.

"Hay wil, hi phil!" Tommy exclamse and runs to them.

I follow behind. "Hey guys."

"Hi mate." Phil replise giving me and Tommy a smile.

"Thar you guys are, come on the arcade is just this way."

Wilbur announces, gayding us to the arcade.

Wilbur and Phil were in front and Tommy was by my side. I held his hand, latching our fingers together.

We get to the arcade and head in.

"I'm going to the bumper cars, (yes, this arcade has bumper cars) how do you want to join?"

Wilbur announced, looking at all of us.

"I'll join." Phil replies, going to willbers side.

"I'll go later." Tommy says, putting his hands into his hoodie pockets.

"I'm gonna go with tommy." I say, wrapping my one arm around his waist from behind his back.

Phil nodded, but Wilber just stared at my hand that was around Tommy, then he looked at me.

Willbur and Phil already knew I had a crush on Tommy and they knew we got together, but Wilber isn't really 100% happy about it.

He doesn't like the fact that I'm so touchy with tommy.

Tommy is like a little brother to Wilbur, so he is a bit protective of him.

Not as much as me though....

I stare back at wilbur.

He looked at me then to my hand holding Tommy then looked back at my face, he wanted to make me uncomfortable so I would let go of tommy.... But I didn't.... I tightened my grip on Tommy and stood my ground.

"Are we going to go play or...?"

Tommy said, interrupting us.

"Yup, let's go!"

Wilbur excliamse, breaking the gase between us.

We walk separate ways, with Wilber and Phil going to the bumper carts and Tommy and I walking the other way to do something else.

wilbur pov:

Phil and I were walking to the bumper carts.

"You okay mate?"

Phil asks me, seeing the frustrated look on my face.

"I'm fine."

I say firmly.

I wasn't....

"Come on what's wrong? You know you can tell me."

Phil reassured me, putting his hand on my shoulder softly.

Phil always knew if I was upset about something, even if I say "I'm fine".

I sigh, "it's about tommy and ranboo- well... ranboo mostly...."

"What about ranboo?" he questioned.

"I don't like how he is with tommy..." I said.

"Go on," he replied.

I took a deep breath. "It's just... he's so touchy and he never lets Tommy out of his sight...

And I'm annoyed about it... it- he's just so clingy. Don't get me wrong i'm fine that their together

And I'm happy that Tommy's happy but I can't help but feel concerned about him."

He smiled softly. "I can see that you are worried about him but there's no need to, they have been together for quite some time and they are happy together. Ranboo is only like that because he loves tommy."