Bullies

I woke up the next morning in bed with blake and we're both still naked. I sneak out of the bed and get dressed. I walk out into the kitchen and sat down.

Yang: "Did you and blake have fun last night?" She said as she walked up behind and rest herself against my back as shes in her sleep wear.

"Yeah we did. Why do you ask?"

Yang: "We all heard you yesterday." She said plainly.

"What!? Really!?"

She then sat in my lap and whispers in my ear, "And I want you to do it to me too."

I start getting a boner. "It's not up to me yang, you'd have to ask blake."

Yang moves on my lap knowing it messing with me.

Yang: "Are you sure you don't want to take me now?"

I then pick her up in arms and walk over to the couch. I lay her down then get on top of her and look down at her.

Yang blushes and shifts under my weight.

Yang: "A-are you just going to keep looking at me or are we going to do it?" She said while blushing.

"Sorry, you just look really beautiful today." I says as I look at her. I then slow kiss her neck and bite it a little.

Yang: "(moans) Sam, that feels amazing. (Moans)."

"I can't do this too blake though." I say and then I get off her, grabbing my guitar and walk out the room.

Yang: "Wait! Sam, I'm sorry!" She said as I left the room.

I walk around campus until class started then I sat down outside and start playing guitar and singing a song.

When I finish my song and when I look up I see students and some teachers clapping their hands.

Rwby: "We didn't know you could play guitar and sing."

"Yeah, I can."

Goodwitch: "Why won't you in class today Mr. Ryder?"

"I needed time to myself, I'll be in your class though." I say as I grab my stuff.

Goodwitch: "Everyone get to lunch now please."

I get up and was about to walk away but was stopped by goodwitch.

Goodwitch: "You have a great singing voice sam."

"Thanks, maybe I could you a private show sometime?"

Goodwitch: "Sam, are you flirting with your teacher?"

"Noo." I blush and turn away.

Goodwitch: "Because it's working young man."