𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖞'𝖘 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊: 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hey everyone!

So this is a Sirius Black x Fem!OC book, revolving around Sirius and my OC (from my other books too if you've read them) Fiona Potter. This book serves as a prequel to "Fate's Game: Rubina Black" but you can read this book without having read my other one, but if you'd like to, you could go check that out too! It's a Fred Weasley x Fem!OC story. Anyways, I have been wanting to write this book ever since last summer, but now I've finally gotten the chance to do so. Super excited! And this is my what? Fifth story? And the fact none of my other ones are completed either, and I decided to start another one, but hoping to complete at least two books this summer! 

I will be releasing the cast later on but of course, you can imagine whoever you like as the characters. Please don't be rude, I know everyone is kind and doesn't post anything negative but I would still like to remind everyone.

I won't be the best writer out there, so forgive me for any grammar, spelling mistakes and such as I will also try not to mess up the story in places like I sometimes do, because I personally don't feel that proud of it then.

And this book is dedicated to some of the amazing people I've encountered on this platform:

alhomoraesthetic   crystal23543   WeaselbeeWeaseltoe DevilsBrats -lovelyweasley- -moonlitroses digital_scar158 Anna6307 wabbbleowo g-lil-ginny  PilindielTheElf JUSTIC3F0RM3WS TrinityAlmeida

And of course to you, for giving my book a chance! <33

And now onward with the story, don't forget to vote and comment as it does provide motivation and happy reading! <33

-S.B.