I have what!

Hey I am so sorry about not updating. I am SO busy. SORRY!!! Thanks for reading. REVIEW!!!

Max's POV

What were they talking about! Jeb said something like I used to have wings! WTH! It's just like in my dream. And Nick said someone is trying to hurt me!

"Oh um Max. Me and Nick were just having a tal..." I didn't let Jeb finish.

"What do you mean I have wings! What are you crazy! And who is trying to hurt me!" I yelled at them.

Jeb comes over to me. He looks and Nick then Mom. He nodes at them. Mom shakes her head yes. Nick runs over to Jeb and grabs his hand. He shakes his head no.

"What the Hell is going on?" I yell.

Jeb pushes Nick and throws him into the hall. Jeb reaches into his pocket and He pulls out a NEEDLE! Nick gets up and yells "Jeb! NO, Stop.

"Sorry Max." He mutters to me. He comes at me. I back up to the wall and kick him as hard as I can. He falls back a bit but he's not hurt.

"Get away from me!" I yell. Nick comes and stands next to me protecting me.

"Nick, get out of the way. She can't know yet." Jeb tells him.

He shakes his head no. "Don't even come near her." He pushes him.

"Nick get out of the way or i'll hurt you." Jeb says calmly.

"NO!"

"Then you leave me no choice." He kicks Nick in the head and he passes out. He comes at me again. I got ready to pouch him but Mom holds my arm down to the wall. She was crying.

"I'm sorry Max." She whispers in my ear.

"What are you doing! Tell him to get him away from me!"

She doesn't have time to answer. Jeb stabs the needle into my arm and I started to feel dizzy.

"What did you do to me." I said sounding weak.

"I erased your memories from the past 20 minutes ago. All you will remember is the dream you had about Fang." He tells me.

I stare at him in shock. This proves that Nick is Fang. And that I HAVE wings. But I won't remember this. Then I black out.

Fang's POV

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! She was about to remember! YOU IDIOT!" I Yelled at Jeb.

I was back at our house near Max. It was an hour ago since she started to remember. I felt so stupid. If Max didn't hear my conversation with Jeb, I could have been a step closer to being with her!

"I had no choice. If she remember everything without believing it's true she could have lost all her memories. You have to convince her!" He said.

"But that was no way to handle the situation. We could have umm made something up."

"Really! what would you tell her, April Fools!"

"No." I say unconvincingly.

"Forget it." Jeb walks out and slams the door.

"Well that want well." Iggy commented.

"What happened Fang?" Gazzy asked.

I started to explain. They were NOT happy when I was done.

"I want to rip Jeb's throat out!" Iggy complained.

"It's ok guys. He was kind of right. I just acted stupid." I admitted.

I couldn't take it. I stood up, walked to the stairs, and went into my room. I closed the door and jumped onto my bed. I just laid there thinking for about two hours.

Angel came into my room. "Hey Fang, we were wondering if you wanted to go for a fly."

"Sure. Be there in a minute."

"K."

She closed the door. I Got out of bed and yawned. I went to go meet the rest of the flock downstairs.

They were already ready. "Let's go." Nudge said.

We all raced out and spread our wings. God did it feel GREAT! But there is a real reason we are flying. I was planing to sign up for kickboxing with Max. I know perfect plan! Anyway when I'm done sighing up i'll go to her house, ask if she want to come, and BOOM. I hope it will work!

"Fang thats great idea." Angel says to me after reading my mind.

"What idea?" Iggy asked.

"OH, Fang has a plan to go to the kickboxing place, sigh up, and go with Max." Angel explained.

"Ohhhhhhhh ok! He officially went crazy!" Iggy laughs.

"Why in God's name is that crazy?" I asked.

"You just want to kick Max's butt in kickboxing. Don't you, you crazy love sick fool."

I fly away not answering.

30 minutes later, we were at Max's house already signed up for kickboxing!

What did you think. I wanted to make this chapter a little intense but then happy because i been doing depressing things. What did you think? PLEASE COMMENT!