who are you!?

(some cussing) Chester's pov:
Ever since that Alisha girl has came around, she's been coming to my and parkers house for a while.
I have to admit something, Everytime she comes over I have this feeling that I've only ever felt towards my parents, this hatred. (Chester's parents are @bus!ve like mine are) it's strong and evertime I hear her name it fills me to the brim with ha-
I was in the middle of my thoughts until I heard a sudden knocking sound on the door.
I was sitting in the living room, I looked at the clock about our mantle and to my surprise, it was almost 2 am! I was so caught up in my own little land that I guess I lost track of time.
The little knockings turned into big bangs. I have to say that I think the bangs were scarier than the houses me and Parker visit.
I got up to open the door. With one hand on the knob and my back facing everything besides the door, I heard something. It sounded like something was scittering around me. I ignored it and turned the door knob. But as soon as I did I felt someone grab me and then put a cloth over my mouth and nose. I started putting up a fight even though I was really weak. I was on the floor, with blury vision, when I saw the person open the door to the anonymous person. The last thing I remember before I backed out was  the people dragging me to the basement.

~time skip, 3:30 am~

I slowly gain consciousness, but realize I was strapped to a chair unable to move any part of my body besides my head.
I started to struggle then heard a voice.
"Stop trying it's not going to work dumbass"
It was familiar
"Huh?!" I say
"Who are you and what do you want from me!?" I yell out with tears in my eyes.
"Awe little baby bout to cry"
The person says, the they slowly walk out of the dark.
It was burns?!
"Burns? Is that you!"
"Yes indeed, maggot" she says.
"What the hell do you want" I ask
"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BITCH"
She yells at me, making me flinch, as the other figure walks out of the dark. And of course it was Alisha.
'ugh I knew it was her, this girl was always trying to get rid of me. As if it was trying to kill me to getting me to go out for a while' I thought to myself as I stared wide eyed trying not to cry.
"Listen here, bitch"
Burns said
"Me and Alisha are best friends and we are just playing a trick on you and your little friend jackass"
She mentioned.
"Either you're going to leave Parker alone, or we're going to lock you in here. No food. No water. Nothing"
"Why don't you shut up and leave me alone! I love Parker and I wont leave him!"
I can't believe I said that.
"Oh, so your also a FAG!"
The sudden yelling made me flinch hard.
I saw her grab something from behind her.
I then noticed that it was infact a gun.
I turn my head to the right
Seeing that Alisha was holding a bat.
"Talk shit, get hit"
Alisha said
It boiled my blood but I didn't say anything
"Talk if you wanna get shot"
Burns said
I almost started to talk but then she held the gun up to my head.
"I can, and will, shoot you"
I stayed silent.
"That's what I thought" she said
She signaled for her and Alisha to leave.
Alisha had different plans though.
She kicked me back and I hit my head.
She then started hitting my legs with all her might.
"STAY. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. PARKER. YOU. ASSHOLE."
hitting me with each word I felt my legs go numb. I then saw red as if I was bleeding maybe? I was in excruciating pain and thought something
must have been broken.
They then left me alone in the basement.
I sat there for hours and hours.
I knew Parker would come down for something, like paper towels, because we were out upstairs..
'I'll just wait until morning to start yelling for help'
I thought to myself..

------------------------------------------------------

Heyy! How'd y'all like the new chapter?
I put a plot twist in.
I plan to make another chapter later today since I have a plan for it.
I'll see y'all very soon and I hope you have a great day!
Word count: 774