8

Qua's pov
It was now a little after 6 pm and me and the kids(Asia and jay) had just came back from the movies and mall. I copped a couple of fits and so did they. We were now at the house and I was cooking while they were in Asia's room. Tonight was one of the nights my mom would be pulling an all nighter so it was just us.
Taking the stake out the freezer I put them in warm water to thaw out then I began to cut the onions and bell peppers up. By the time I got down with that the stakes were thawed so I placed them in a pan on top of some foil then seasoned them really good then placed the bell peppers and onions on top adding half a stick of butter and some brown sugar and then placed foil on top of everything sticking it into the hot oven. By the time I got done with that I went into the living room and turned the basketball game on and sat down, I needed a break. Every fifteen minutes or so I would go and check in the food.
On my way to the kitchen there was a knock in the door, looking out the window I say Yung's car so I opened the door letting him in.

Yung: what's good mamas(comes in)
Qua: nothing cooking the kids are upstairs(closes the door and locks it back)
Yung: here take this(hands her a Walgreens back)
Qua: what's this
Yung: morning after pill
Qua: boy that's something you don't have to worry about I already took one
Yung: I don't know that just take it so I can be sure
Qua:(looks at him) you must think I'm trying to trap you or sum
Yung: man just take the pill
Qua: whatever yung what is you think I'm like Amber
Yung: that is your friend
Qua: fuck you get out. Jay your brother is here. I don't really want to talk to you anymore yung just go
Yung:take that fucking pill Qua I'm not playing with you
Qua: im on birth control and I already took one yung(throws the pill box at him)
Yung:whatever (goes and gets in his car)

After yung left my house i finished the food and then just went to my room. I can't believe he pulled some mess like that Tonight. I knew what kind of lifestyle he lives and I wouldn't dare bring a child into that. Plus im just now getting ready to graduate high school my mom would kill me if i messed up my life like that. Sitting in my room i decided to just take a shower and chill out for the rest of the night because yung really hit a nerve in me.

Yung's pov
Pulling up at chris crib i turned my car off and got out going inside. Sitting on the couch chris was deep off in his phone
Yung: u still looking for amber ass
Chris: hell yeah that bitch got my money nigga and I need that back asap. Wassgud wid you tho
Yung:man Qua yung ass trynna trap a nigga
Chris: you sure man Qua don't seem like the type to do that how she all reserved and shit. Maybe you just thinking to hard on it.
Yung: i don't know I might be man
Chris:(laugh) man I rather have her than Amber scheming ass. Hoe done ran off with my money but imma find her and when I do it's gone be hell on Earth for the bitch. But talk to Qua man she a good girl
Yung: how she threw that box at me she don't wanna talk (laughs)
Chris: nigga u laughing but I can tell you wanna talk to her
Yung: duh nigga. Imma give it a few days for her to cool off