Her sister?

"Woah woah woah," Derek did a double take. "Do my eyes deceive me." Derek watched in disbelief, along with everyone else on team, as Spencer knocked back drink after drink.

Spencer had started coming back to Quantico every spare moment that he had. He couldn't bare spending anymore more time around campus knowing that every time he would bump into Sophia he wanted to hold her hand, but she would pretend as if he didn't exist.

All the BAU were concerned.

"Pretty boy, what's going on?" The team glared at Derek, but they were all thinking it.

Spencer mindlessly twisted his glass on the table.

"Spence," JJ stopped his fidgeting. "You know you can tell us anything."

Spencer looked at each of their faces.

"Sophia... ummm." He cleared his throat. "The girl is kind of seeing."

They all feigned as if they had no idea, but they were profilers they knew.

"Guys," Spencer drained the reminder of the liquid from the glass.

"Okay, maybe we knew," Penelope sighed.

Spencer felt like his tongue was jammed in his mouth. "Sophia is... She is Maeve's sister."

"Maeve? As in Maeve Donovan?" Emily queried.

Penelope's jaw fell open when Spencer nodded. They were all silent.

"Did you know?" Hotch spoke up first.

"Of course I didn't know," Spencer boomed in denial. He caught the change in the tone of his voice. "No. I didn't know. I didn't even know Maeve had a sister. Let alone that it was Sophia. You guys know that I only saw Maeve once. I spoke to her for months but she never once mentioned anything about her family. I only met her parents after... After."

"How... how did you find out?" JJ asked.

"I went to visit Maeve's memorial."

"Oh," they all sighed.

"I'm supposing her reaction wasn't the most pleasing." Rossi added.

"That would be an understatement. She is completely ignoring me. She won't talk to me at all. She blames me for Maeve's death."

Morgan patted Spencer's back. "Can we get another round please." He shouted to the bartender. "Actually, can we just get the entire bottle."

"I thought my love life was messy," Rossi shook his head.

"Nope mine definitely takes the cake."