~Unexpected Meeting~

~The Forge of Creation~

We see Darkseid chained as he was kneeling down in front of the council. He is currently facing judgement for the destruction of numerous planets and for invading earth a few times. Zack or Orion was standing beside Darkseid who was fuming in anger.

Council 1: You have broken many laws False God.

Council 2: Now we have decide what to do with you and your crimes.

Council 3: The murder of millions and invading planets is now over for you.

Darkseid: 'angry' I thought your species doesn't mingle with others. Why the sudden change?

Council 2: Everything was getting out of hand. We are the protector of the Multiverse and we can't just let innocent planets get destroyed.

Council 1: That's why we have Orion here. We sent him to planets who needed help that endangers them.

Darkseid: Grrrr, I can't believe I was beaten by a youngling.

Orion: We didn't even fight in the first place.

Darkseid: How about we decide my imprisonment by battle between me and him.

The council look at each other like they were talking in their minds. They then stared back at Orion and Darkseid as Orion's parents were watching from above.

Council 1: Alright then, do you accept Orion?

Orion: Of course.

They are then transported in a pocket dimension with planets around them. Darkseid glared at the Celestialsapien in front of him as Orion just calmly waiting for him to attack.

Darkseid: You will regret facing me.

Orion didn't say anything as he just taunted Darkseid with a "come here" gesture. This made the False God furious as he lunged himself towards the Celestialsapien and fired his Omega beams. Orion just aimed his palm at the upcoming beams as a shield blocked the attack.

Darkseid kept in charging until he was arms length away from Orion. He reeled his fist back attempting to punch Orion but he dodged it by ducking and uppercutting Darkseid sending him towards a small planet. Orion then flew towards where Darkseid landed and rammed him through the planet destroying it.

Orion: Is that all?

Darkseid: I'll kill you.

Firing his Omega beams again only for Orion to fly away to avoid getting hit. The beams still followed him until he got an idea. He flew towards the beam until he dive down and went behind Darkseid. When the beams got close, he grabbed Darkseid by the head as the beams hit him instead. He was sent to a planet crushing down on it with a cry of pain.

Orion then uses his telekinetic powers to control one of the planet nearby and slammed it on Darkseid creating an explosion. With a scream of rage, Darkseid got out.of the rubble and tackled Orion as they crashed on another planet floating around. Darkseid then started to release a barrage of punches which Orion crossed his arms to block.

Darkseid: I won't lose to you! I am Darkseid!

He went for a last strike to try and end it once and for all but Orion caught his fist as the False God got kicked up. He then got blasted by a Cosmic Beam from Orion burning a part of his armor.

Orion: I don't care.

Orion didn't let up as he bombarded Darkseid with a barrage of punches with great force destroying his armor also making the False God stumble back because of the Orion's strength. With a headbutt, he sent Darkseid back as he was in a daze from the attack.