Chapter 1

Illtheyia's Pov
It's now 7 years later I've moved on from that shit house I used to call family I just wish I got to say good bye to Elias in person I'm currently getting ready for a street race

When I was ready I called Pluto P=Pluto      E=IllthyeiaE= what up bitch P= how's it going whoreE= fine just calling you to tell that I'm doing a race today so tell BrittanyP=k make sure you win bitchE=ofc I will I never lose you know that anyway ...

P=Pluto
E=Illthyeia

E= what up bitch
P= how's it going whore
E= fine just calling you to tell that I'm doing a race today so tell Brittany
P=k make sure you win bitch
E=ofc I will I never lose you know that anyway got to go before I'm late bye whore
P=bye
I left after feeding my fox well get into that later anyway I stopped at McDonald's to get a McFlurry now I'm here at the race I decided to use my 2021 Mclaren 765 LT he got me (Stop thinking about him he's. not worth it he's the one He's the one who left so you shouldn't feel bad) your right seph I shouldn't feel bad.

I came first obviously I got my money which was 20 grand I was about to leave when the police showed up I didn't have time to leave so I decided to put on the innocent act hey little girl what are you doing here I-I'm s-sorry I-I was w-walking w-w...

I came first obviously I got my money which was 20 grand I was about to leave when the police showed up I didn't have time to leave so I decided to put on the innocent act hey little girl what are you doing here I-I'm s-sorry I-I was w-walking w-when suddenly s-someone pulled m-me in here it's okay sweetheart how about we take you to the station and then we'll take from there o-ok I said and fake tears as an effect.

§§§§§§§§
I deserve a fucking award they believed all of that shit I'm not joking. They ask if they could take a blood test I said sure knowing the people I used to call family wouldn't want me. So miss good news said the lady who's name I found out was Bella your family said the want you back and they'll be here shortly. Wait back the fuck up did she just say that they said the want me the child they abused most of her life back!!! Oh hell to the fucking no!!!

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter tell me how it was