Part 15 - Mr.Parker Is A Liar.

*KIMBERLY'S POV*

We pulled up outside mine and Nathan's house and it actually felt more like I was home. With Nathan back here, things were back to normal.

There was no dealing with problems on my own anymore.

Especially the Tom problem.

Because that is a big problem and something which needs to be dealt with as soon as possible.

"You two have some things that you need to talk about..." Lewis said as he turned the engine off.

"Do we?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, there's someone that needs to talk to you!" I replied.

"And who would that be then?" Nathan asked with curiousity in his voice. He turned around in the passenger's seat and looked straight at me while I was playing with Abigail and watching what Scarlett was doing at the same time.

"He's waiting inside for us, but we've got to wait for Jay to get here as well since he neds to speak to him at the same time!"

"Is this to do with Tom wanting custody of Abi and Scarlett?"

"Yeah..."

"And where are the girls going to be while we're talking to this guy?" Nathan smiled half-heartedly.

"Lewis is going to take them to see Kelsey and Nareesha. I'm sure they'll want to see the girls..." I replied happily.

"Has Kelsey said anything about what Tom is planning to do?" Lewis asked suddenly.

"She's told him that she's not impressed by his choice and she doesn't understand why he won't let us be happy. But she's also told him that she'll stick by him, no matter what happens..." Nathan sighed.

"Understandable though and I'm not going to be mad at her for that. She knows that Tom is an idiot, but she still loves him!" I chuckled. It's not Kelsey's fault that Tom has decided he wants to act like a selfish twat just because he doesn't like the direction that my life took.

I was the one that made the decisions and I was the one that made everything happen.

But I don't really care.

I might not be doing what I wanted to do with my life, but I still love it.

I didn't plan for my life to go this way as quickly as it did, but it did. Tom really needs to accept that and just get over it. I'm happy so he should be happy for me.

"Look, why don't you go and introduce Nathan to Daniel and I'll take the girls to see Kels and Nareesha..." Lewis said.

"Thanks Lewis. I'll text you when we're finished!" I replied with a smile. I kissed Abigail and Scarlett on the head before getting out of the car at the same time as Nathan. We walked up to the front door together, Nathan placing his hand in mine as I opened the door and we walked into the living room.

"Ah Kimberly, you're back and I see you've brought company this time!" Daniel said as we walked in and took a seat. Nathan sat down in the chair first and then I placed myself on his lap, his arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

"Daniel, this is Nathan Sykes. He's Abigail's dad..."

"Hello Nathan. I'm Daniel Thomas and I'm in charge of the investigation into Mr. Thomas Parker's claims that you and Kimberly are unfit parents and your children aren't being treated in an approriate manner!"

"Well I can tell you now that Mr. Parker is a liar. My daughter and Scarlett are treated perfectly fine and I'm not saying that we're perfect parents, because no one is, but I also know that we're not bad ones either..." Nathan snapped angrily.