Fast.

He had a confused look on his face so I claraafind. "No, we can't see other people. Friends with benefits. Wanting more would get messy and not fun."

"Okay."

"Is that a yes or a no? Are you wanting to add something?"

"Its a yes."

I hold out my hand and say "Deal."

"Deal."

***

I had a big smile on my face a=but it was wiped away when he questioned "How far are you wanting to go."

I just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Elly."

"I don't know Alex. Can we just go with the flow?"

"Okay but you have to tell me if you want me to stop."

"Okay." I whisper going on my tippy toes to try and be face to face.

He lends down and asks "Can I touch your face, Mrs. Walker?"

I nod. He puts his thumb to my lips and drags it across. Until I part my lips slightly. He stops. But why?

"Get into the car."

I look at him confused.

"Just do it."

I do as he says still confused but it wasn't long before we were driving.

He stopped at what seemed to be a trail. As he got out of the car my stomach did a flip. He reached my side and opened the door.

"Follow me."

I took his hand that he offered and we walked into the forest. If he was taking me here to kill me jokes on him. He could have just waited a year to three years and not gone to jail.

I giggled when he picked me up and led me into a clearing. Finally setting me down I was scared to ask but did anyways "Why are we here?"

"Because if I am going to be your first kiss I'm going to do it right."

"Okay?"

He sits down patting next to him. I sit down and just look into his eyes.

"Mrs. Walker, if you keep looking at me like that we are going to have problems."

I needed to make something clear hopefully without hurting his feelings "You know that this is just fun. Fooling around. There can't be feelings involved. I'm just another girl that you hook up with but you still talk to after. Oh shit I didn't want it to come out like that."

He smiles a big toothy grin at my discomfort.

"Elly, can I touch your face again?"

"Are you going to ask everytime you touch me?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Mr. Williams, you have permission to touch my face."

He doesn't even hesitate as he puts his pointer finger in the middle of my forehead. He slowly traces it down my nose and to my lips. He lets go laying on his back. I followed laying next to him. He uses his arm to probp his head up when he turns to the side. I do the same. As we slowly lean closer and closer together I smile as he puts his hand around to pull me closer.

"Mr. Walker, can I kiss you until you can't breathe anymore?"

I laugh and nod my head. He went onto his back and pulled me with him. I was now on top of him when our lips finally met. My first kiss and it was anything but what people said it was going to be like. It wasn't sloppy or weird, it was amazing. His lips were soft but also rough. I could taste the coffee from his lips. I smiled when I thought about how my doctors would react. Kissing was off limits until now because of the amount of germs that passed. I was bought out of my thoughts when he turned me over on my back. He was now on top of me. He cerestet my face and my hands got lost in his hair.

I know I said I wanted to take things slow but what was so wrong with second base. All it was, is touching above the waist with sloppy grinding into each other. I push him to his side without leaving his kiss. I put my hand on his musaly arm and entangled my legs with his. I was sad when he pulled away saying, well asking "What are you doing missy?"

"Touching your arm." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"I ment with your legs."

"What?"

He smiles and asks "Taking things slow? Second base after only a few minutes of kissing."

"Mr. Williams, are you going to question all night or kiss me?"

"One last question. Am I allowed to touch everywhere from the waist up?"

"Yes but I swear if you tras my scars like you did last night I will walk home."

"Okay. Deal."

"Deal." I say basically jopping him.

He kept his hands on my face for a while and I was not so courteous. I moved my hand down from his arm and went just where his belt was. I slid my hand up his chest and onto his abs. I went all the way up to his chest until I was playing with his chest hair. As soon as I reached his neck he grabbed my lad with his and put them in between his. Pulling a way to ask "Can I do all that second base initials?"

I nob and his lips were back on mine. He moves his hands from my face and down my arm. Just then I remembered that I was wearing a dress. If he wanted to touch my skin he would have to go under my dress.

Pulling away saying "Is it ok to pull up your dress so I can put my hand on your stomach?"

"It is Mr. Williams."

Right then we continue kissing as he reaches his hand to the bottom of my dress. With a quick but gentle motion he pulled my dress to my waist. Under his hand goes until it finds my breast, His one hand was on my leg pulling me closer to him. His knee was now dangerously close to my underwear. Then he pulled me closer so his knee was now on my vagina and he was now pushing his knee into it. I gasped and felt bad for how much pleasure I was getting.

"Are you ok? I can stop."

"No! Don't!"

He smiled and resumed what he was doing but instead of kissing me on the mouth he laid a kiss on my chest in the middle where my collar bones meet. I felt as if I was going to explode, everymove ment was tempting me to. With the mixture of his knee pushing on my vagina and the kisses that slowly made their way down I felt as if my heart was going to jump out. I knew that we needed to stop because it was late but I didn't want to. Okay just a few more minutes. I moved my hand that was still on his chest to his band and grabbed on for dear life when he moved his hand under my bra. His hand was now on my breast with no material between and he started to tease me. He swirled his finger around my nipple. I was sure I was going to die right then and honestly I would be okay going that way.

Reluctantly I said "Alex, I have to get home."

He pulled away and looked up to me with a pout.

"It's not like I wanted to stop but If I don't get home my mom will never let me leave the house again."

"Okay, Mrs. Walker but be ready tomorrow and bring a change of clothes. Oh and tell your mom that you are having a sleepover with a friend."

I smile and nod my head once more.