Univeristy :)

There Nick slept on his bed, with Charlie laying on his chest, they had talked about him leaving for college where he was destined to go. But, they still haven't come to a decision because Charlie feels as though he is holding Nick back. By making him stay in London. When he can go anywhere in the world. While Nick tells him that none of that matters when the one person he cares about most isn't there.

But, there he laid; as he played with Charlie's curly hair. His hair was so bouncy, as he moved everytime Nick would breathe. Oh, how he was so enthralled by the young fellow. Never in a million years did he think he would be here. And, nonetheless with a boy... but he was not one to complain. Charlie had changed his life for the better and for that he was forever grateful. He then felt Charlie's eye lashes flutter on his chest. Signaling he was waking up.

"Hello, sleeping beauty. Was my chest comfortable?" He jokingly greeted.

"Why, yes your chest is truly the perfect pillow." Charlie grinned, as he began to stretch, revealing a pale stripe of skin. Leaving Nick in a state of very much shock.

"Nick, are you there?"

"Huh, yeah, I'm there." He said totally dazed

"Would you stop looking at my waist and look up please." He said flirtatiously.

"Uhm, okay." Nick swallowed.

"Well, now what are we doing today?" Charlie asked as he put on his sweatshirt.

"We will most likely just look at other colleges in the city."

"No."

"But, Charlie, I don't wanna leave you." He says as he gets out the bed and wraps Charlie in a hug.

He began to tear up... "Me neither, but you have so much to explore. And see and I don't want to be the one to hold you back. And I don't want to mess things up again. Cause all that I do, I mess things up and then you'll leave and..."

"Hey no, no Char no, I'm doing it because I love you so much and you know that. This is not me holding back, this is me living my dream." He then grabs Charlie's face between his two hands. "I've had a dream as a kid that I was going to live with the love of my life like a prince when I grew up . And, look now I'm living that dream with you. You're my everything Charlie, don't you ever forget it. And, I will remind you everyday if you need."

"Would you kiss me to show me?" He asks slightly, smiling.

"Sure" he responds happily and then they kiss and it was magical. All their emotions for one another are portrayed by the one simple act of love. With Charlie's hands on Nick's broad shoulders. He leveled himself as he was on his tippy toes, and kissed back. They then broke for air. And, dived right back in, and this one was much more passionate than the last. Showing their connection and honestly their lust for each other. And, things were about to get even more heated. Until Tori showed up.

"Mom says to keep the door open." Tori smirked.

"Okay nice, thank you." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

She then nodded towards Nick, and gave a Charlie and very less then discreet wink.

"God I'm so sorry."

"Hey, now stop saying sorry." He said as he hugged him.

"Why are we like this," Charlie asked as he giggled.

"We're just us." Nick teased back .

"But, anyway I have something I want to tell you about." He said, as he dragged Charlie to sit on his lap.

"What is it?" Charlie asked.

"Nothing bad, good news actually, well in your book. I got into Ohio State university."

"Oh my goodness, I'm so proud of you." Charlie gushed as he hugged in his lap.

"Yeah thanks." He awkwardly laughed.

"What happened? Are you not happy?"

"I mean I'm proud of myself, but Charlie Ohio is in The U.S."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but they said they will pay for a trip for me and a plus one to go check out the campus" He nudged Charlie in the shoulder.

"So, are you going to take your mom?"

"No silly, I want to take you of course." He gestures to Charlie. Pulling him in closer and nuzzling into his neck.

"Really." He whispered excitedly, playing with Nick's fingers that were wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah." He said look up into his eyes

"We're going to Ohio, we're going to Ohio." Charlie chanted his ear.

"We are aren't we." He said excitedly.

"God, you are such a golden retriever."

"And, you would a black lab."

"Would I?" He questioned

"You would." Nick nodded his head.

"I love you." Charlie confessed.

"And, I love you more."

And, then they just sat there thinking in comfortable silence about what was destined to happen on the trip to Ohio.