The Lady and the General

Marcy skipped down the castle halls.
"Marcy, I have people of importance for you to meet." Andrias said.
"Ooh! Ooh! Who is it?" Marcy giggled.
"You'll find at the end of this hall-" Andrias started but was cut off by Marcy sprinting to the hallway's end.
Standing there was Lady Olivia and General Yunnan.
"MARCY!" Lady Olivia cried out.
"YOUR OKAY" General Yunnan followed.
Lady Olivia and General Yunnan ran to hug her.
"Huh?" Marcy questioned. Why wouldn't I be ok? And who are y-
"I AM GENERAL YUNNAN!! Scourge of Sandwars, DEFEATER OF RAGNAR THE WRETCHED, AND THE- wait... I already did this with you.."
"Wow.. you did a lot of stuff.." Marcy said, amazed. "But I don't think I've heard about it before..."
"Why don't you spend some time getting to know each other." King Andrias suggested. " I have some important work to do so I'll leave you to it."  He said as he walked off.
"MARCY! KING ANDRIAS IS E-" Yunnan started as Olivia pulled her off screen-
"Aww.." Marcy said, "did I say something offensive?"
"What are you doing???" Yunnan whispered. "We need to save them before Andrias hurts her again!!!"
"Yes.." Olivia started. "But Marcy isn't mentally stable enough to face that revelation.. again! "
"I guess you're right.." said Yunnan. "But can we at least keep an eye on them?"
"Of course!" Olivia said. "What? Did you think I was just gonna let them be unmonitored whilst hanging out with a murderer!"
"They hang out with that blonde girl all the time tho.." Yunnan questioned.
"YUNNAN! STAY FOCUSED!" Olivia got frustrated.
"Right, right."
Marcy was walking around the castle, until Yunnan and Olivia showed up.
"Greetings, Marcy." Olivia  welcomed.
"Oh," Marcy noticed. "I thought you guys left..."
"Oh never mind that! Why don't we get to know each other, like King Andrias suggested!" Yunnan re-suggested.
Marcy grinned. "Sure!"
———————————————————————————
314 words

What?
I wanted Newt moms, too-