10

He was doing work in his laptop , but his mind is on someone , it had been past two weeks to that incident , firstly he was afraid how will she react but seeing her acceptance make him happy .

She looks more happy nowadays ,  she has started sharing things with him . He had been noticing how she had become easy on him . He liked how she has putting efforts in this relationship , he knows it's not easy for her to move on from her past toxic life . But she is trying and He is ready to making all her life happy  . Earlier she couldn't ask him if he had eaten food but now she has started  calling  him .

He loved all of it, her kind gesture fascinate him , he always  know there is a soft lady inside that hard stoned face and now slowly that  wall is breaking .

He started craving for her like a husband crave for his wife .  He always questioned himself didn't she feel something for him ? Didn't she want him like he do ? He closed his eyes while thinking about her

" Damn I can't be that desperate ..." He muttered while  opening  his eyes , this feeling is making him insane . He checked his phone and his eyes stuck on time , it's already 7'o clock and she haven't arrived yet , she always come from office around this time .

He decided to call her but her phone was unreachable , Misha and his mother had gone for grocery shopping and his sister is in her friends house .

He waited for some time , He hear the click sound and saw her entering with a tired face .

" Hey are you okay " he asked her taking her bag from her hands and giving a glass of water to her .

She nodded her head and drink the water , she didn't say anything to him and leave for her room .

He entered in the room and saw her standing infront of dressing table removing her earring , she is looking beautiful in her sky blue saree .

He goes behind her and hugged her , his hand encircling her and rest on her stomach  " I miss you so much " he said and kissed her on the neck , she didn't react , his hand on her bare stomach , he started kissing her to her neck to her collarbone in that process her saree pallu fall down .

She removed his hands from her waist and pushed him back and shouted

Stop it

He stumbled back and was about to fall but he controlled himself by taking the help of table behind him .

He stared at the suddenly angry muskan standing infront of him with a disgusting look on her face . The loose end of the saree was still on the floor .

"Muskan what happened .." He moved closer

" Don't .... don't come closer to me " she stepped back .

" All mens are same ...They all want one thing to use women one way or other way . What am I ? A fool , All these days you made me think good of you while you were waiting for a chance  ....A chance to loose myself to you " her face is red in anger

He froze hearing these  hurtful words from  her mouth " muskan what are you saying ?"

She laughed wiping her tears " you want this right ? " She said standing infront of him half naked

"  You was stalking me before wherever I was going , you used my daughter and then you got a chance and saved me and my daughter from my monster ex husband , " she stopped tears was continuously falling from her eyes " This marriage you used as a weapon to own me when I continuously rejected you  because you wanted me on your bed "

Ishaan eyes filled with hurt " that's what you think about me ? " He asked in a clogged voice

" Or what was the reason you to marry a lady elder than you , who has also daughter...huh  you can have me forcefully but never place in my heart  " she shouted and pushed him .