Chapter 1

"Damian. Come on 'akh, we don't want to miss the flight." Marinette has been trying to wake Damian for the past five minute, but he doesn't budge. Damian wasn't a heavy sleeper, non of them were, it was part of their training, to always be on the look out and aware of your surroundings. So when they do fall into a heavy sleep, it means that they are extremely tried.

"His too tired. I'll carry him and you will just have to carry his bag. Before we go, you made sure that the all our weapons are undetectable right. We don't need Egypt times two." Jason said as he was picking his brother from the back seat, and sitting him on his hip.

"Are you ever going to let go of that. The one time I forget to do something, and I get teased by my very annoying twin brother for the rest of my life. But to answer your question, I did make them undetectable. " She said with a roll of her eyes. There was an unspoken rule about talking about the events that happened in Egypt. Really the whole ordeal was funny but their mother didn't have that mind set, and thus led to being whipped till they were unconscious. Thalia is a cruel person even to her own kids, she made sure to remind her kids of what would happen if they fail.

"Ohh don't be bitter, I'm just teasing." Jason said as he snickered at the playful glare she shot him. They made it through security without any problems and were know sitting on some chairs waiting for their flight. Their comfortable silence was cut off by the sound of a growing sound, Damian's stomach to be exact. He woke up with a start and would have fell on the floor if it wasn't for Jason holding him place.

"Where are we, and my I please have some food?" Damian asked, his voice still rough.

"Where at the airport, and you can get some food on the plain. We're about to board in a few minutes." Mari answers not looking up from her computer. Just then they heard their flight been called. They stood up , gathered their belongs, and boarded the plain that will lead to their knew life.

————————————————————————

Twelve hours later they were in Paris, France. They reached there at midnight. The next step in their plan was fairly easy. They got a rented car and drove to their grandfathers place. They soon reached the apartment. Once Jason stopped the car, they all just sat there for a little bit, in a tense silence. "It's now or never guys. Don't worry, we will always have each other because we're Ohana, right?" Jason said trying to calm his siblings nerves.

"Ohana." They responded together. They got out the car and walked to the apartment. Once they got to the door Damian knocked and quickly went to stand behind his sister. When the door opened they saw a short Chinese man, that had a goatee, and was dressed in black shorts and a black shirt.

"I was expecting you three, three weeks ago, but it seems that plans got delayed. Never mind that, all that matter is that you three are here and far from the league. Come in." The man said this as he opens the door wider so he can come in. The three just looked at him in wonder. How did he know that they were coming. "I will explain all inside." With that he closed the door behind him.

The man lead them to the sitting area and motioned for them to sit down. "I'm sure you know who I am," He said and the three just nodded so he continued. "Your grandmother had asked me to keep an eye on you before she passed. I wasn't there but I did send spy to check up on you. I'm assuming that you know what a kwami is. I sent the kwami of transportation to check on you. She informed me of your plans to escape."

"Wait that makes you the Guardian of the Chinese Zodiac Miracle box." When Marinette said this her two brothers looked at the man, well grandfather in amazement. After truly hearing what they heard all three bowed their heads in acknowledgement.

"There is no need to bow. I never liked that rule, it makes me feel older than I already am." He said with a shake of this head.

"How old are you then?" Jason asked, he was curious. The last time he asked Ra's the man just said that he stopped counting after 400, so you can't blame him for wanting to know how old Master Fu was. His siblings on the other hand just facepalmed at their brothers antics. But really what where they expecting.

Master Fu looked up and stroked his beard as he thought. "I'm not sure. I stoped counting after 183. Now enough of that, let me show you to your rooms and then tomorrow we work on getting that dreaded smell of the Lazarus Pit out of you all so your souls may be free. I do have to ask are you going by your first names of second names? In public of course."

"Our second names. Only mother knows about our second names, so we should be safe." Jason answered for the three of them.

"Okay then. Amir (Jason) and Adil (Damian) will share a room for the remainder of this year and Zahra (Marinette) you will be on your own. Is that okay with everyone?" They nodded their heads in agreement. "Good now get to bed we have a long day tomorrow. Ohh before I forget drink these. It helps with sleep and nightmares." They looked at him strangely. "Don't give me that look, it's just herbs."

"You mean hot leaf juice, but hey your are the expect, whatever you says goes." Marinate says shrugging her shoulders, while her brothers tried not to laugh at her statement. Master Fu just shook his head in amusement.

"Yes that's what we will call it. Now go to bed. Good night young ones"

"Goodnight Master Fu." They replied as they they went to their rooms. For once having a peaceful sleep.

Words~1031

------------------------------------------------

~StarvirgoBK