Bored.

Third person

The girl was young and naïve, she had no clue what could possibly be so wrong. She was only 12 when she met him, she thought he was the love of her life.

His white hair, purple eyes. She thought the norm of a boy liking someone was the boy was mean, thats what society always said.

Being told that as a kid fogged up her brain, making her think it was ok. Its not.

The boy always bullied her.

"Get out of my face bitch."

He was only telling her those things because he liked her, no thirteen year old actually means those things, right?

"You're such a waste of space."

Another shot in the heart.

She couldn't care less, though the thought of him meaning all of it was barley there in the back of her mind she ignored it.

Years later, the girl was eighteen, the boy was nineteen.

She walked out of his room, she was happy.

He finally acknowledged her.

She covered her body, her body was for him, and him only.

She couldn't wear revealing clothes, she didn't care. She was his.

She couldn't leave the house without him, she didn't care. She was his.

No other man could talk to her, she didn't care. She was his.

"Hey you're Izana's girlfriend, right?"

She didn't answer.

"No, she's not my girlfriend, Kakucho. She's that one bitch from the orphanage, remember? She basically came begging me to fuck her."

He laughed right in front of his friend and the girl that loves him oh so dearly.

First person

Oh... wow.

I really fell for the man who treats me like absolute shit.

It's finally hit me,

this 'crush' was just a crush that i thought was love at twelve years old.

He hasn't called me 'bitch' since that one day on the playground.

I wish i could go back in time and tell my younger self to be smart.

Im trapped.

I cant get out of here, why cant i just leave.

I dont love him, or maybe, its because he's the first person to make me feel like im worth something but worthless at the same time.

I bow my head down, defeated.

Why would anyone help me? Im just a nobody who will never get love unless its from Izana.

Can I call it love?

Do I love him?

"Hey, izana i thought i told you to stop calling her that..."

"What? You mean 'bitch'? I mean she i-"

Slap.

"Shut the fuck izana... you've basically manipulated me into thinking im In love with you. I hate you. All of the things you done to me. You've told me to do this for you and you'll love me, what was the reason? I hope you rot in hell. Asshole. Let me out of this damn house.

I gave you everything. EVERYTHING, and here you are, being yelled at by me. I've finally snapped. Im done with your bullshit.

Im done with you.

You're just boring."

"I was bored of you as soon as the first time i laid eyes on you, whore."

I bet he wanted a reaction. Im not going to give it to him.

Im not crying over him.

Not again. Or ever.

If im being honest, I made a friend. She told me that i was being manipulated. I dont know how it even happened. Shes helped me.

I thought i would give it one last chance to change everything.

...i gave him multiple.

He lost his chance.

He's boring.

A few days later i heard there was a gang war, or whatever it was.

Izana was shot three times.

He died.

Kakucho lived.

I realized something.

Kakucho has always cared for me.

He's not boring.

Izana is dead to me.

I mean he is dead after all.

-end-