BIO (World)

Yeah, this is gonna get odd, but it's my story and I'll write it if I want to:
_______________________________________

Yeah, this is gonna get odd, but it's my story and I'll write it if I want to:_______________________________________

(Y/N):
(A/N:  World won the vote so Meltdown and Subzero will be friends of yours)

Overwiew:
One day in Geometra while you were minding your own business a rift between dimensions opened up and sucked you into an alternate reality a bit different from your own.

You saw this new world was being threatened by some sort of Corruption and so you decided to aid it as best you could.

Along the way you met numerous friends and enemies, but soon you'll realize that this is something much bigger.

Not only is this world in danger, but yours as well.

Both your world and this new one of Shapes and Beats are beginning to collide.

There is a threat here bigger than you could have ever imagined.

Personality:

You're normally very quiet and preserved.

You prefer to keep to yourself and not bother people with your own problems.

This ends up making those close to you worry.

You really care for those who you consider friends and will go to great lengths to defend them.

You're really kind and forgiving, you don't like fighting but will if necessary.

You love music and sometimes when the music is exceptional you'll just completely lose yourself in the groove.

Because of your antisocial nature you're often unintentionally blunt and brutally honest.

In some cases that could be a good thing though.
_______________________________________
Guys, I really wanna say sorry for leaving stories alone for so long.

There's a long process I go through when writing them and on top of having no schedule it means updates will be large gaps between updates.

Thanks for being so patient.