Cap. 5

- STARLIGHT-

Y/N POV

Going to sleep after lunch maybe wasn't the best idea I've ever had!
The jet lag is killing me , all I can remember is that I entered the room and then blackout! Thank god our hotel is next to the HYBE building or I could have fallen asleep at the restaurant.
I slept 9 hours and still feel like shit.
Don't wanna lay in bed, but it's midnight, what am I supposed to do at this time in a city i don't even know?

Looking out the window the first thing I can see is the HYBE building, all the lights are off except for one room on the second floor which still has the lights on , the gym.
Who's the freak that works out at this time ?

Maybe no one is working out , maybe it's just someone cleaning it, but still, at this time?

My question is fast answered the moment I see a guy in boxing gloves throwing punches to the punching bag.

I squint my eyes just a bit trying to look at him, I think I know him.

Nah it can't be , I don't know anyone here .

Oh shit!

Wait!

It's Jungkook!

Why is he working out at midnight?

Isn't he tired?

After two minutes straight of throwing punches he stops and takes the towel beside him to dry the sweat on his neck , it takes me a moment to realize that I was staring at this man.

The thing that takes me more to realize is that he was staring at me back!

FUCK!

He saw me !

What I'm I supposed to do now?

Still looking at me he waves a hand in my direction, smirking a little.

I decide to wave back before quickly closing the curtains and turning back in bed!

Shit! He's going to think I'm a weirdo.
I was staring at him from the window in the middle of the night! What's wrong with me ?
Fuck fuck fuck!

8 am , HYBE studio

It took me a while to stop cursing at myself and think of what to do when I'll see him, but nothing came in my mind.

I'm just going to pretend like nothing happened. It's not like I killed anyone, I was just watching out of the window, right!?

As I came down from my thoughts I hear their voices in the hallway becoming more clear.

The first one to enter the room are Jimin and Suga

"Morning sunshine " Jimin says with a wide smile

"Morning" I replay smiling back
It was kind of a reflex , it's impossible not to smile at this guy!