𝘀𝗶𝘅

ıllıllı dream | suzy & baekyun ♪

—the van stopped, and I wore my glasses and mask beomgyu did the same and we got of the van

the van stopped, and I wore my glasses and mask beomgyu did the same and we got of the van.

"Wait isn't this the café where you took me when our group debuted?" I ask and look at him. He nodded and intertwined our hands again.

omg beomgyu what are you doing to me???

We saw a vacant seat and we chose to sit there. A waiter came to us and ask our order, we said our orders and the waiter left.

"Why did you take me here tho?" I ask.

"Well we haven't been here in years so" he said and I nodded in agreement. I open my handbag and get my phone. I gave it to beomgyu while he took it confused.

"Take picture of me" I said. He rolled his eyes and ready the camera. I remove my glasses and mask, well this is a private place and the restaurant is not crowded.

I fix my hair, and beomgyu told me to pose. I put my head on my hand and smile while looking at the window.

*click*

I turn my head into the camera smiling while closing my eyes.

*click*

And some more clicks.

"Here you go" beomgyu said. I took my phone and look at the pictures he took.

"Wah! The pictures look good!" I said beomgyu nodded. He gave me his phone too and I took pictures of him too.

After taking some pictures the waiter came and put the food into our table. We thank the waiter and we eat the food.

"Wah I miss this cake" I said.

"I know right" he said as he took a sip on his coffee, and I did the same too.

Minutes later we finished our foods. We decided to left the café, and I grab my iced coffee and then we left.

"Where are we going next?" I ask.

"Hmm...what about arcade??" He ask.

"Yes! Let's go there!" I said and I intertwined our hands.

We now arrived at the arcade, thankfully there's not much people in here. We buy some tokens and I look around choosing what to play.

"Let's play basketball" I said and drag beomgyu there. I inserted some tokens and I played.

🐻범규

I took out my phone and took pictures of her while she's playing.

"Shoot!" She said while jumping. I laugh at her cute reaction and put my phone back on my pocket.

"So where do you want to play next?" I ask. And she looks around, and she pointed somewhere. I follow where she's pointing and it was a claw machine.

We go there, and yeoi chose a machine full of molang plushies.