[15] Happily Ever After

No One's POV

Weeks went by that bled into months which turned miraculously into years.  This happy family was strong and loving.  No matter how many nightmares one could have, there was always another to reassure them.  No one was ever alone.

Kiriya had grown more independent through the years, his sisters Kanata and Kuina still by his side as they had always been.  All three of them were extremely successful students, studying to become teachers of a variety of sorts to help young kids get a good education.  while the three never publicly went to school they, as young kids, received spectacular education from their parents.  Making it simple for them to get into school and even skip multiple grade levels each.

Kyojuro and Giyuu were hardly ever seen apart.  Now that they had the opportunity to be together-  They were never leaving each other again.  They took care of the kids until they ended up leaving the house.  While they were sad to see them go, they were happy to see them successful.  Mornings were spent comfortably, often in each others arms for hours before getting up and starting their days.  Days were spent caring for each other, gardening, reading together, and sometimes even cooking together.  (Giyuu needs extra assistance due to his missing arm).  Evenings were 9 times out of 10 spent slow dancing in their living room, enjoying each others company and sharing soft and slow kisses.  Nights ended as all mornings started, comfortable in each others embrace

It was a long ride to get to their version of a happily ever after... but they got there.  

Giyuu and Kyojuro would live out their lives happily.

Until they both eventually, and happily

Burnt Out

Hello everyone!  Oh boy do I have a lot to say.  I know this is a short chapter but I decided to keep this nice and short and sweet.  It's with a heavy heart that I tell you all this is the end of this wonderful book.  It took many months of work and I'm happy to let it end.  I'm so proud of my work here.  This has been one of my favorite books to write and based off of what I've seen from you all, it's a well loved story.  It warms my heart to see all this support from all of you.  Okay.. I think it's time to finally let this go.   Well then readers, it's been a wonderful journey.  Thank you yet again.  You've officially completed reading 'Burnt Out'.