Gone.

Requested by MinariHan29

----   
It wasn't like the members to fight. They'd had their fair share of arguments over the years, some worse than others, but they never got so bad to the point of no return. As they had grown and matured they'd learned to talk about their differences and misunderstandings in order to keep fights at a minimum. They knew they were a lot less productive if they were mad at eachother.

It'd been a long time since they'd gotten into a fight this bad. It's been an especially long time since Jungkook was the cause of it. A video came out of , supposedly Jungkook, stumbling around town one night after everyone had gone to bed. The video was taken by fans and he appeared to be extremely intoxicated. Jungkook fought tooth and nail trying to convince them it was not him in this video.

"I don't even drink like that! I'm not an idiot! Why the hell would I sneak out and do that?!" Jungkook screamed. All of his hyungs were standing in front of him while he sat on their living room couch. They had called a meeting to reprimand him.

"It's obviously you! How can you lie and say this isn't you?!?" Jimin screamed while holding up the video in front of him.

"Those are your clothes, that's your body frame, that's literally your face!" Jin yelled at him.

"And now our manager is pissed at ME for not keeping better track of you!" Namjoon yelled at him. He had a lot of weight on his shoulders as the leader of BTS. Usually when a member messed up their manager always pointed his finger at Namjoon telling him he needs to "Control this team."

"It's someone dressed like me! And the date and timestamp on it..I was sleeping! I'm telling you it's not me!" Jungkook's face was red and hot with tears. He didn't know who the video was of, but he knew it couldn't have possibly been him.

"You really expect us to believe that? You can't fake this kind of evidence or lie your way out of it! Just admit what you did!" Taehyung yelled. Hobi was standing there speechless. Wondering why none of them were aware of Jungkook apparently having some kind of drinking problem. He found it weird considering there really were no secrets in the house. So when the hell did Jungkook start drinking?

"I'm not faking anything! The video is fake! Maybe someone programmed some kind of edit! I don't know!" Jungkook screamed.

"This video is all over the internet now and now everyone thinks that one, you're out of control, and two, we apparently don't care about you because we just let you walk the streets drunk and alone at night!" Yoongi yelled. He was extremely stressed out by the things popping up online.

Jungkook angrily jumped to his feet, "It.Wasn't.Me." He spoke sternly.

Jimin gave him a small shove, "You know what maknae? If you're going to sit here and lie to our faces like you really don't care to tell us the truth, why don't you just disappear?! We don't want you in this fuckin band anyway!"

The members all looked between Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook stood there in shock for a moment and without saying anything turned and ran to his room in tears. Everyone threw their hands up in surrender. It was late and they were tired.

"We'll deal with him again tomorrow," Hobi spoke up. The members decided to go to bed. Unfortunately Jimin shared his room with Jungkook but when he made his way in the maknae was curled up under his blanket facing the wall crying. Jimin was too angry to give him a second glance.

The next morning, Jimin woke up to the sound of plates and cups clanking in the kitchen. He turned in his bed and where Jungkook's bed was supposed to be was a desk and chair set up.