Let the story begin

Writers Note: I do not own Harry Potter nor the franchise, all credits go to J.K. Rowling, I own nothing but the plot. Please don't take this on to another platform such as YouTube or something similar. English is not my first language so this might not make a hole lot of sense. Enjoy!!!
——————————————————————

Aria Potter has always been on a thin line. She was the odd Potter, she always lived in her older brother ,James Potters shadow. She was aware she was unlike everyone. She did not fit in in the scarlet red home, she was different.
She would not say that she is brave, well not in a way like Gryffindors, no she would say she is cunning, ambitious, resourceful, determined and clever. She would describe herself as a good leader, someone who likes tradition. Now as you can se, she is not like any other Potter in her family.

The Potters are pure-blood, they did not have an anode of different blood then pure. Whit pure blood I and many others mean people whit no muggle blood in the line of many, now the Potters may not have any of that blood in their ancestral tree but they associate whit them, muggel borns, half bloods and half breeds or people who are half human and half something else.

Most pure bloods would call them 'blood traitors' and their for they do not have a lot of friendly people from that side of the spectrum. But they did not care, or we'll most of them did not care, Aria on the other hand did care, it was a question on wether or not you get respect on the wizarding world or not. They own a big mansion, they are after all one of the wealthiest wizarding family's in the country. They had everything really anyone would love to have, a lot of nice things, big house, a mountain of galleons and a loving family...well the loving family part might be true for James Potter, he is the quidditch star, the one who might end up being something big, but not for Aria, as I alredy mentioned she is the forgotten Potter, not only by her pears in the wizarding world, no she is forgotten by her parents, they never talked to her, only if they had complaints to her, or if they where doing something whit their friends, only then where they nice to her as they did not want to look bad in front of their friends.

Aria loved being left alone, it was then she could do the things she really wanted to do, she could reach her full potential when left alone, she felt free. Because of this did she often go on long walks, whit a few things packed in a bag, like food or shelter, she could be gone weeks at a time, walking in the forest and building up some real skills, like how to make a weapon from anything. At the end of every trip did she always mark any new places on a map she had done whit wood if they little part of the UK and write about her journey and then just read, till it was time for food, not that they told her but she could tell, it had been like this sense she was 3 years old and James had down something to empress them, Aria had stoped trying to get their attention when she was 7.

In all family photos could you clearly tell that she is the outcast, heck it's hard to tell that she exists, the only photos she is in is family photos, when she was young like 5. James however has a lot of photos of only him. Anyway let the story begin!!
————————————————————————
Arias POV:
I woke up to the familiar smell of bacon being cooked for my brother, and my brothers annoying voice ringing thru the house, I could also hear three other voices, three voices I have never heard in my life.

I got up expecting this day to be like any other, being ignored going to the park and paint a little or maybe read, then going home and eat silently, then go out and walk whit my friend as she walks her dog and talk about Hogwarts and then get back home. I have just gotten used to them ignoring me now so I just don't care anymore. Today, however was not a normal day, today was the day I would get my Hogwarts letter. Not that it's ever acknowledged but I will finally get my Hogwarts letter and my parents will finally shut up about me being a squib.