Drunk

"What's taking him so long?..." Blue asked himself as he paced back and fourth in the living room. "Wait a minute.." Blue fished his phone out of his pockets and pressed an app called "NotiFyTime". NotiFyTime is a custom app that the Creator/Author made for Sans aus to know what recently happened.

And the app showed Dust drunk with a couple empty shot cups beside him, and next to him was a drunk Horror making out with Lust and a sober Killer drinking hardcore whiskey. Blue instantly called Nightmare and said "Nightmare, Dust and Killer are in a bar drinking..." "I know, that's why I'm heading over there with a smile on my face." Nightmare answered sarcasticly. "Ok, sarcasm noted, but can you pick Dust up for me?" "Yeah, I can." Then Nightmare hanged up.

"...Rude." Blue murmured and decided to sit on the couch, he crossed his arms and stared at the door. Waiting for Dust.

At the bar.

Nightmare's Pov

I walk towards a bar named "FunkyJunkys" The app informed me of my Queen drinking at a bar that was named ridiculously. I come across a large building, then my blood boiled even more. This wasn't just a bar.

It was also a strip club...

I took a deep breath and promised that tommorow I would beat the living shit out of those retarded dipshits. I took a step in the bar and saw a ton of people either drunk, half naked/naked, fucking/making out, sober but miserable, and people dancing on poles.

I can already tell that I can find Killer easily and enjoy this place, who am I kidding? This place is a fucking Nightmare. I just said my name-

"Hey there handsome~" a female voice behind me called. Just great. I turned around and showed her my hand with the ring and closed my fingers leaving the middle one standing. "Fuck off, I have a wife and kids and first of all your ugly, your patted bra is pretty clear and your ass is small. Now leave me alone, I'm not looking for people like you, I'm looking for my wife." Then I turned my back at her and walked away. That should show her.

I kept walking around and eventually I found Dust, he was wasted on the floor with a tequila shot in hand. I grabbed him with my tenticles and lifted him up in the air. I turned my head to my left and saw Killer sitting on a chair drinking a large mug of alcohol while two guys eyed him in a hungry/lusty way...

I grabbed Killer's mug with my tenticles and threw it on the floor, and picked up some glass shards and jabbed it straight in both of the two guys's eyes. I looked at Killer who was confused to where his drink went and I grabbed him by the waist with my tenticles and lifted him up.

"C'mon, let's go home." He looked at me and then whined "I want to be top tonight!" I rolled my pin pricks and smirked with a chuckle. "Not a chance love, I'll be the one wrecking you tonight and always~" he pouted at me and we teleported to Dust's/Blue's place. I leg go of Dust and he fell on the hard wood porch. And I teleported back home.

Dust's Pov

"Ouch..." I whispered to myself and slowly got up and opened the door. I got in and closed the door, then I turned back and saw Blue sitting on the couch, crossing his arms and legs. And he glared at me. I sweat a bit and I walked towards him but my shaky legs failed me and I fell face first on the floor.

"I- *hiccup* can explain *hiccup*" I said trying to not sound drunk. I felt myself being transported to another place and suddenly I felt the softness of me and Blue's shared bed. I look up and saw Blue closing the bedroom door and he said to me.

"Go to sleep, you're clearly drunk."