Chapter 15: It's Mah Birthday ^.^ Pt. 1

Louis's POV

I feed Harry of course, a snack because he said all he wanted was cotton candy and popcorn with some apple juice. And I gave him his medicine, I knew putting some in the car wasn't such a bad idea, Harry seemed happy though the rest of the time we were at the shopping mall. After a few hours there we went out to eat at Nandos. After Nandos we got some ice cream then went back to my flat. Everyone stayed the night and we played board games, we even played Scene It and Harry got upset because I was beating him at one of his favorite games. So we went and played monopoly. Which was fun for the first hour. And then everyone got so serious. But after that I notice that everyone was getting tired so I showed everyone to the guest rooms and I let Harry sleep with me tonight just because I want to hold him in my arms. "Love? Do you think that my mum will come around?" Harry questioned. I put my arms around him from behind, spooning him, and I put my hands on his bump kissing the back of his neck lightly. "I hope she does love, maybe she will one day."

****

Morning came by quickly, my mum took Harry and his sisters out until it's near his party. It's a surprise. He said he didn't want anything too fancy...but he thinks I forgot his birthday, because I haven't wished him a happy birthday yet. "Lou? Who's doing what?" Liam asked me interrupting my rain of thought. "Okay, Liam you, Zayn, Niall, Raven, and Winter are going to be in charge of going out to buy the decorations, you can use my credit card-" I hand them my credit card, "Okay. Annabeth, you and whoever you choose-" I got interrupted again....."I choose Callie!!!" She hollered making Callie smile. "Okay as I was saying, you two are in charge of cake, snacks, refreshments okay? Ya'll can use my other card."I give them my other card. "Me, Melanie, Zac, and Sally are going to be getting wrapping paper and wrap his presents. Each of us individually will get him a card or present, or both if you feel it's necessary. Use my cards while you are out if you want to get him something. Understood?" They all agreed and we split up and got to work.

-------------------------

Hey! I will do an double update today since this was short. Okay I have to get to school now. So Until then. Bye bye.