⛧⛧⛧THE TOUR GUIDE⛧⛧⛧

Everyone was scared, though no one knew what anything meant, so, therefore, didn't know what it was they feared. They knew it evolved leaving their home, the school they had been raised in for nearly six years. Though they didn't call it home, it was the closest thing they had to one. Evelyn and Harper were clingy to each other, it must have been their twin tuition because both of their minds gave them the same thought, their parents.

They sent them to this school, they left them. They are going to die, and they knew it, the thoughts tied knots upon knots in their brains. Evelyn and Harper hadn't seen their parents since the day they said goodbye, they had the chance every year to visit them but, they will never forgive their parents for sending them away, nor will they ever, especially now. Their parents had sent them to their deaths, on purpose most likely, some parents they were.

Before the girls could register more, Dreykov waved his hand and women in black suits grabbed the 15 girls furiously. "Take them to the planes, their new home awaits," Dreykov nodded to the woman then gave one last glance to Evelyn and Harper before they were pulled out of the school and onto planes, to their new so-called home.

⛧⛧⛧

"At least their secret layer looks kinda cool and creepy." Harper tries to lighten the mood, but her efforts end up only making herself laugh.

They were given orders to go straight to their designated rooms, which were only small enough for the number of beds for each girl in the room, with no desk, nothing, just beds. They had been on that plane for just over 9 hours, they were all sorts of sore. This was not going to be any better.

"This was the plan the whole time," Evelyn was too distracted, her mind was an obstacle to attempts to figure out what was going on. Her theory was that this was always meant to happen, that the reason they went through such different schooling than before was that whatever was happening is what they were being prepared for, for six years.

"As much as I dreamed of being kidnapped and taken away from that school, I didn't think it would happen, let alone by that dude. That plane ride stiffened my butt to its stiff point. And how did he get to be in charge of those super sick-looking chicks that took us on the plane," Harper rants, she had seen characters like them in her comic books, about women and men who saved the day. "I am inspired to be them" She laughed shortly.

Evelyn just shook her head and left again to her thoughts, and guesses. She continued to run through scenarios based on what they learned in school for what could happen next. But nothing seemed to click right with the situation.

They were seated on their beds seated across from each other now, she didn't know the names of most of the girls that had chosen. Harper and Evelyn never really socialized with anyone else at the school and Evelyn never cared enough to ask why. Now she wished she had, so she could ask them if they knew what was happening, and maybe put together similarities between her, and the other chosen girls. Somehow it was getting dark already, so much time had already passed them by, just sitting in the prison-like room. Evelyn and Harper were even more frightened about what the next day would bring. They hadn't seen Miss Pandora since they left or any other teacher since their last class. There was no familiarity in their surroundings except for each other.

They had tried to hide their fear earlier, ignore it even. But it was becoming more and more difficult. They would never say it out loud but Evelyn and Harper were beyond terrified. The fear in the air was almost suffocating because not only were the twins scared but all of them were. Every girl whose life changed within a day, without even any type of warning.

Harper tries to lighten the mood in these situations, but that was just to hide the stuff underneath. She had read enough comic books to know that in these situations something bad would happen, and she wasn't prepared.