Chapter 1

The 21 year old girl walked out of the Dubai mall with her friend walking beside her.

"With more than one thousand shops in this mall,I still can't find the best dress for tonight's dinner"She cried out furiously.

"It's not like you've been to all the shops so please stop complaining,you didn't even check zara"Ablah suggested.

"I hope I get something modest and beautiful"she said before she turned and headed back into the mall,zara is on the ground floor of Dubai mall so it was easy for them. Amatullah wanted to get a white dress but she ended up with a sky blue dress. She bought some jewelries and shoe that will match her dress before they finally headed out.

"Oh baby girl I now know my stance,you couldn't even get anything for me right?"Ablah complain

"Who said so,the bracelet I bought is for you" she said not wanting anymore drama,the bracelet is hers but it won't hurt giving it to her best friend after using is tonight. Amatullah and Ablah have been friends since from Kindergarten,at first they were not that close but in primary 3 they became close,they also went to the same high school in Abuja. They became even closer when they knew that they have the same interest which is to study business admin. Two years in the university, Amatullah fell ill which lead to her deferring the course for a year and that was why Ablah graduated before her. Even after that,Ablah came to help her with her graduation stuff after she have pleaded with her parents.

"I know it's not mine but either ways thank you"Ablah thanked

"I'm famished,why don't we grab something to eat"Amatullah suggested

"I know right,there is a restaurant near by why don't we stop there and eat"Ablah know this city more than her,she studied here but she barely go out and even when she do,it is mostly to shop.

"Let's be fast,I have to start getting ready before 4" Amatullah said as she fasten her pace.

Right now there are in the restaurant waiting for their order "Amatullah"Ablah called but her attention is on something else.

"Amatullah"she shook her shoulders slightly before she finally looked at her

"What's wrong with you"she asked worry evident in her voice

"It's nothing okay? I just remembered someone" She replied,this was the first place they met that person a few years back.

"Who?"she asked

"You don't know the person"sensing that she don't have the intention of telling her who the person is she didn't ask further questions.

It was a on a Sunday evening when her and Ablah decided to go shopping,it is also their third month in Dubai and they haven't been to any other place apart from school and the beach. And now is the best time to go shopping since they have already finished settling and have used almost all their toiletries. They decided to stop by an eatery and eat well not because they are hungry but because they want to try something new,something they have never tasted before. They placed their order and waited for their food to arrive.

"wait,I have to snap this"Ablah said when their food finally arrived as she check her bag for her phone.

"Why exactly do you have to snap this,there is nothing special about it since everybody here is eating the same thing"Amatullah mumbled enough for Ablah to hear as she raise one brow

"Because this is the first time I'm trying this"she said with an annoying smile, Amatullah hates cold food and that is why she always eat her meal immediately after it arrives