Skeppy|Zak x Reader(Pt1)

(these were made 1-2 years ago i don't know what i was thinking)

(y/n)'s dad had gone to jail for attempted rape and child abuse (y/n) knows he'll be back just to beat her for telling the police though it wasn't her fault, she was on a discord call with her friend Zak, who was filming a video for his YouTube channel 'Skeppy', he was doing a Minecraft challenge with his best friend 'BadBoyHalo' they weren't on call because that would ruin his prank.

That was when suddenly she heard a loud bang downstairs, she didn't realize how much time had passed her dad was home. He was at the bar as usual he always comes back completely wasted so she knows she must end the call. "Zak, I have to go" and before he says anything she quickly ends call, or so she thought she ended the call, but she did not

Her dad enters the room looking wasted and slurring his words as he screams at her "(Y/N) I TOLD YOU THE DISHES WERE TO BE DONE BEFORE I GOT HOME, I SWEAR YOUR SO USELESS NO WONDER YOUR FUCKING MOTHER LEFT US" he was right in front of her now as he slapped her, she fell of her chair and hit the ground with a loud thud.

She starts crying as her father yelled things at her and he was beating her after a while of this he gets on top of her and starts taking off her shirt. All this time Zak is watching horrified by what's happening to his crush as he calls 911.

~Skeppy/Zak P.O.V~

"Zak, I have to go" she says quickly in a panicked voice. I see ash she taps the screen to end the call like she meant it too, as I was about to tell her that the call didn't end, I decided against is cause truth to be told the scared look in her eyes told me I shouldn't tell her, and I should stay quiet and watch her.

I was right not a minute later her dad walks into the room stumbling and he seems to be drunk he starts screaming words at her that I can't understand over all the slurring. He slaps her off her chair at that moment and being to yell more things, but I can hear them a bit better he is saying stuff like 'ugly, fat, worthless, etc.' she worked so hard on her confidence she's been getting better just to have this happen to her he starts to hit her and that's when something in me breaks as I mute myself.

I start looking around my desk for her address I know I wrote in down for safety reasons and I need to find it right now I check every draw and I remember it's in my 'IMPORTANT' folder, I quickly grab it then call 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" a woman says in a calm voice.

"I'm on a call with my best friend and her dad is drunk and beating her! Send an ambulance and someone to arrest him please!" I say pleading.

"Sir, try and stay calm can tell me your friend's address?" she asks.

"Y-yeah, it's, (address)" I say with a panicked voice.

"Alright sir what's happening now?" she questioned me.

"He's still hitting her, please hurry" I begged.

"We have 2 units on the way does the man have any weapons you can see?" she starts to ask more questions I answer them all without hesitation.

She ended the call saying the police made it and on coming in now, I see her father taking off her shirt and my eyes widen, and I beg in my head for the police to hurry. As if they could read my mind they burst through the door. "Hands up! You're under arrest!" An officer screams at her father and pulls him off as her father tried taking off her shirt.

An officer comes over to her phone and says "You did great, you possible have saved this girl's life and saved her father from being raped I'm sure she will be very thankful" he says to me. I unmute and say thank you for being there and I tell him I'll be at the hospital as soon as I can and then end the call.

I bolt outside and to my car and get in driving to the hospital it takes 20 minutes. But I soon make it to the hospital getting out and locking my car.