Y/N's Backstory

***

Warnings for the chapter: Nothing really besides abandonment (I know a few people who react badly when abandonment is brought up because of their past...)

***

Y/N's POV

          You awoke to your parents' worried faces. "What's wrong mommy", you asked, scared of the answer. Your mother replied with her gentle voice, "Nothing sweetie, but we do need to go somewhere, 'kay?" With that your father picked you up and walked downstairs to the front door. He grabbed his keys and walked out to the car, leaving your mother to lock up the house. Stepping outside you noticed how dark it was outside. It must be really late, you thought. Once the house was locked, your mother joined you and your father in the car. She looked back at you through the mirror and you could see something that almost looked like sadness with a mix of fear in her eyes. At least that's what you though you saw. you weren't sure, after all you were only 6.

          You didn't notice it until now, but there were lots of voices in your head. You couldn't figure out exactly what they were saying, but you got a few words here and there. "I hope she'll be okay," was one thing you heard clearly. You began to feel sad yet scared at the same time, but you didn't know why.  "Mommy did you say something," you asked. "No one said anything n/n," your father replied in a deep voice. He almost sounded angry.

          You had been in the car for so long that you began to fall asleep. When you woke up, you couldn't tell where you where, but looking out the rain covered window, you knew you were no where near home. "Where are we," you asked your parents to which they didn't respond. Your mother opened her door and went to unbuckle you. You could see the tears in her eyes, but you didn't know why she was crying so you just hugged her tightly hoping that would make her feel better. This had the opposite effect. Instead of her crying more, she began sobbing. 

         Your father got out of the car and joined the hug as well. You all stood there for a good 5 minutes until your father broke the silence by saying, "Come here n/n... we're gonna play hide and seek okay?" You instantly lit up before saying, "but it's raining daddy, we'll get sick." He thought about this for a second before saying, "not if we wear our jackets," with a big smile. You jumped out of his arms and quickly put your jacket on. 

(The innocence of a child...)

          "Mommy you count to 10 while me and daddy hide," you said excited to play, "and no peeking." Your mother turned around, put her hands over her eyes, and began counting. "1... 2... 3... 4..." As soon as you heard "1" you were off. Playing hide and seek outside while it's raining seemed dangerous, but since your parents said it was okay you didn't put much though into it. 

         You found a decent spot to hide just as your mother finished counting. You could hear her whispering,  but you couldn't make out what she was saying. You peeked out from your spot behind the nearby dumpster only to see your mother and father getting back into the car. Soon the car started and your parents drove off leaving you alone and scared...

          A lot of thoughts ran through you head at once, but the main one was "why did they leave me, what did I do wrong?"

          You sat there, getting soaked by the rain, crying, and asking what you did wrong for who knows how long. Eventually you looked up and found that the items around you were floating. You didn't know how or why, but they seemed to floating because of a green like smoke picking the items up. Following the trail of the green like smoke you found yourself. You were doing this. How? Why? You didn't know what was happening, but you did manage to find out your parents left you. They left you because you were a monster... A freak... A burden...

          You tried to put the items down, but you couldn't figure out how. You tried and tried and tried until you noticed a shadow moving towards you. You were scared, but then you heard a voice in your head. Not yours. No it wasn't your voice. It sounded a lot like a man. "Interesting" the voice said and you immediately felt a surge of curiosity flow through you. It was then that the shadow moved into the light and a tall man dressed in black took it's place. You noticed that the man wore an eyepatch and that he was bald. He also had dark skin. "Who are you, what do you want," you asked letting your curiosity get the better of you. The man simply stared at you. You stayed like that for who knows how long until the man spoke. "My name is Nick Fury. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. It seems like you're alone. Besides it's raining out, don't want you getting a cold, now do we," he said. I simply shook my head no. 

          "Come with me, I won't hurt you. I promise," the man, Nick Fury, said. He held his hand out for me to take it. My parents told me to never go with strangers, but something about this man made you trust him. You reached your hand out to meet his. He grabbed it and helped you stand up. You noticed that the items, which were once floating, were now on the ground, where the should be.

          You began walking with the man, not letting go of his hand in fear he'd leave you too. After a while of walking you began getting tired. That was until you noticed a bright building with huge letters one the front that spelled "STARK". Stark tower. Owned by the genius, billionaire named Tony Stark. You only knew this because you had heard your parents talk about him once. Soon you realized that this is where the man was taking you. Once you reached the building the man led you to the elevator and next thing you knew, Tony Stark was in front of you.

***

First chapter is out! Dang! I got 1000 words down...

What did you think of it? Did you like it? 

 I'm gonna try and get another chapter out today, but who knows...

***