What's They're Favourite Feature

Newt : Your eyes. He loves staring into your e/c (eye colour) before kissing you. You would just be coming back from the Maze and walk over to the homestead to eat your dinner with the rest of the gladers. You collect your dinner and you see newt sitting with Thomas, Minho and chuck and you go over and sit down next to chuck. Newt looks into your beautiful e/c eyes and smile at you. " hey love" newt says. You reply " hey blondie". You all smile at each other and laugh with each other and all finish your dinner.

Minho : Your hair. He loves your long h/c hair. The way it sways in the wind, the shiny hint to it when it's sunny. He loves how long it is because he can play with it and find it calming. You and him just ran a stressful run in the maze and you both were so tired so you finished mapping and went straight to your hut. You both take turns taking a shower and you change into his top and joggers and he has joggers on with a bare chest. You gus lay together and he plays with your hair to fall asleep.

Thomas : Face. He loves how it lights up when he runs out the Maze or when you see him for the first time during the day. He loves how soft it is when he kisses you.