#1

Kissy POV:
I walked down the hall towards the train station as the intercom announces the closing of our company.

"Hello my love!" I hear as I walk through the door. I turned my head to look at the pink spider, that I call mine. "Hi dearest!" I say in response.

I walk over to Mommy and kiss her lips gently. "Did you have a good day?" She asked. I nodded and laid down on the "bed" that I made out of random scraps laying around the company.

Mommy laid next to me and hummed the songs that she sings to the kids. We both fall asleep in eachothers arms.

The next day

We wake up and go to our positions for work. The kids will be here any minute! I thought with excitement. 5 minutes later the doors open and children come rushing in. Even though I just stand there, doing nothing, it makes me happy to see the children. Mommy said it makes her happy too, which makes me smile.

2 hours later

No POV:
It was a quiet day, not many kids. A lot of the children were piled around Kissy and since her and Mommy were located in the same area, Mommy just watched in delight.

The delight didn't last for very long though. Two kids started to get rough and were yanking on Kissy's arms. They started to rip and that made Mommy ferious. Because of the incident, they closed down the train station.

After Kissy got repaired she went to go find her beloved but was shocked to see that she was nowhere to be found.

I will never update this again/hj