Chapter 10: Knowing my Battle

Still at Third person's P.O.V

*The next day*

Time check: 5:00 am..

So, Alex is getting ready for work at His House while Hazel and jess are getting ready also at their house. How nice, after a day of fun and crazy moments they actually decided to go to work. Well, actually..Nevermind.

Let's just wait for them at the office shall we?..Okay.

*The art of photography company*..
So while we wait let's just go at Mr.Shin.

*Office of Shin Yoo Jae*

"Ya! I told you to create a collage of me smiling with my mother! And what did you do?! You call this art?! I'm not even handsome in the picture! Use Photoshop if you have too just make me handsome in the picture!"..he overreacted at the photographer.

"Well, if I Photoshop that some more. You still won't be handsome in the pic."..he whispered.

"What did you just said?!"..Mr.shin asked..

"Oh, nothing. Yes sir I will do my best to make you handsome in the photo!..........or not."..he said,

"Uhhhh, okay. Go back to your work!"..so they photographer went to the studio..

And just in time!..the happy three friends are here! (Alex,Hazel and Jess)..and Mr.Shin approached them.

"Ahh! My most favorite employees! How is your day off?"..

"Well..it was FREAKIN' AWESOME!"..they all shouted hysterically.

"Great! But, Day off is over. Now get back to work! Alex and Hazel continue with your painting! And Jess, continue with the photoshoot."..and they all went to their respective places..

Hazel's P.O.V
So me and alex went straight to the studio to get on with the painting..we are getting ready to paint..

3 buckets of colorful paint- Check!

Different kinds of paint brushes- Check!

The half painted wall- Check!

And finally..

..
..
..
The painters! CHECK! :P..

So we started painting..

*Riiing! Riiing!*..it was my phone, so I answered it even though my hands are covered with paint..

"Yoboseyo? (Hello?)"..

[Hazel! Its me, max!]

"Max?! Why are you calling me?!"..then Alex's face become shocked.

[Hazel please forgive me for whatever I do! I love you hazel!]..

"Why are you doing this all of a sudden?! What do you want from me?!"

[I want you! I will not stop until you forgive me Hazel!]..

"Max. What your doing right now is wrong! The past is the past max!"

[No! I still want you more than ever]

"Don't you get it max?! That I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE! NEVER!"..*end call*..

"Why did max call you?"..Alex asked.

"He said he wants me back."..

"He wants you back?! Wow..but what are you gonna do right now?"..

"I don't know. I should avoid him at any terms. Ughhh..this is wrong, this is all my fault."..I said

"And why is it your fault? He's the one who wants you back."