Chp. 5 Getting to know you

This chapter will include :

There isn't really anything triggering other than cursing in this chapter but please tell me if there are some stuff that I should mention!
<3

~♥~

Alex POV

"Ok, your turn Q. Is there anything I should know about you?" Wilbur changed the subject.

"I guess so, can you make a review?" I suggested.

"Sure! " he agreed.

"Ok well, I know you work at a diner. I know we both want to get out of here. I know why you're in Community College and not in Law School."

"I know that you remind me of a duck and a cat." He finished.

"And so I've been told. "

He laughed at my comment.

"Anyways that's all, anything you'd wanna add? " He said.

"Sure, Uh.. Oh! I'm 18 years old, I have no siblings, my parents are nowhere to be found, I like cats, and dogs are still cute though. " I started.

"I like scary movies, I don't like vans for a valid reason, I don't smoke but I do drink cuz why wouldn't I? the last time I've ever been to the doctor was 2 months ago. "

"Why? You like trouble ducky boy? " He commented. I laughed at his made up petname.

"Alright. First, maybe I do maybe I don't, and maybe I'll tell you if I get to know you a lot better. Secondly, "ducky boy"???? "

Wilbur laughs at my elaboration.

"You're a strange guy, Q" Wilbur commented.

"Yeah well, I'm not the one that always pulls out a guitar out of nowhere. " I replied.

"Touchè "

I chuckled and handed him the bottle of vodka. Yet again comfortable silence filled the area.

"What got you into music anyway? " I asked.

"My mom got me a ukulele when I was 6" Wilbur answered.

"I couldn't stop playing instruments ever since. "

I hummed in response. Me and Wilbur talked for another 2 hours. When I looked at my phone I realized we already lost track of time.

"Damn, it's already 3:00 am. " I mentioned.

"There goes my sleep schedule. " he commented and I laughed.

"Think we could exchange numbers now? " I spoke. He chuckled.

"Yeah. "

Out of nowhere, we here the door getting kicked open.

"Alex! Sapnap got into another fight! I think we should go! " Karl shouted.

"Again!? " I spoke, though not really surprised.

"Yeah- oh, is this the guy you talked about? " Karl forget what he was saying when he saw Wilbur who was sitting close to me.

"Yeah this is my new friend! Wilbur this is my good friend Karl, Karl this is my new friend Wilbur" I introduced them to each other, forgetting what the fuck was happening in the last floor.

They greeted each other with a quick 'hi'.

"Karl! We should go now! " Bad reminded Karl.

"Shit- right. Uh Wilbur, wanna ride with us? " Karl asked, Wilbur nodded.

We got Sapnap out of there, ran to the car and drove off.

[Timeskip ]

After a couple of minutes in the car whilst driving, Bad was scolding Sapnap for causing a fight at the bar while me, Wilbur, and everyone else was chatting like nothing happened.

"Oh, this is my stop! " Wilbur announced and Karl pulled over the driveway to this apartment building that Wilbur lives in.

"Hey- um.. it was great meeting you again , Alex. I had a great time. " Wilbur spoke to me. I smile.

" It was great meeting you too, Soot! " Alex replied with a smile. He waved a small 'bye' and we drove off.

Short chapter cuz I've run out of ideas, sorry.

593 words

Thanks for reading!

♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡