The bathroom

AN: This whole chapter is about Trisha and Luca;)
——————————————————————————
After the bloody nose Luca got from saving me I decided I would help him clean it up. " hey do you want me to help you with that?" I asked, " sure" said Luca while smirking, usually I would not like that but damn he was hot while smirking. We found a bathroom in the basement away from people but the music was so loud you could still hear it in the room. I looked under the sink while Luca was sitting on the counter looking at me, I finally found a first aid kit and started to grab the cleaning wipes, " this is gonna sting" " it's ok I have a good pain tolerance" " ok good" I got in between his legs And started cleaning his cuts but his face did not look like he was tolerating it.... Pussy.

" I thought you had a good tolerance Luca" I said while smirking a little, " shut up" he said but as he said that he made a moan like sound, even though it was because he was in pain it kinda did something to me. He also had a cut on his lip so I had to ask him to puck his lip a bit so I could clean all of the cut. He smells so good, if I'm gonna be honest I have never actually been this close to a guy, I mean I'm a virgin.
After Luca made that heavenly noise I looked up at him but I may have purposely gave him the doe eyes, quite proud of myself for learning how to do that.
——————————————————————————
Lucas POV
To be honest this hurt like shit, but I couldn't let her know that but I think she got the hint, it hurt so bad at one point I may have let out a moan but after I did she looked up at me and she had the f me eyes or doe eyes I don't know but it was hot. I Then did the unthinkable, I put my hands on the sides of her hips.

Her face changed to nervous but she didn't seem to hate it, her breath started to quicken and she started to get all shaky with what she was doing. " are you ok , do you want me to move them?" " no it's f-fine"
"Your sure?" " yup" . She looks so pretty when she's
Concentrated on what she's doing.
——————————————————————————
Trisha's POV
I was still cleaning his lip when he moved his hands onto my hips, holy shit. I stared to breath heavier and he could tell. " are you ok , do you want me to move them?" He said , " no it's f-fine" shit I stuttered. And to be honest I did not want him to move them at all, he's so hot yet respectful at the same time, no I don't even know this guy I can't fall in love within a hour, I did that last time and got my heart broken.

Lucas breath was getting heavy too but before he could say anything about how close we are I said
" all done" " thanks he said while standing up but as he stood up we were even closer maybe 2 inches away. We made straight eye contact and holy shit he has very pretty eyes and his face is perfect, not fair he has perfect eye lashes and eye brows I have to pay for mine to look good, maybe he pays for his ? No Trisha shut up.
He was still looking at me. " you know your very pretty" " t-thanks" shit I did it again, " do I make you nervous Trish?" Omg he gave me a nickname, " no what are you talking about" I said while raising my eyebrow, " Mmmk if you say so" he said while heading for the door " bye Trish" " b-bye" god damnit I need to stop doing that, it's never happened before maybe he does make me nervous.