ONE

Chapter one : she looks like trouble alright

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

꧁༄༄✩꧂

"IN WHICH DANIELLE STARTS
WEST BEVERLY WITH HER COUSIN"

______

DANIELLE was in her room as she was trying to find something to wear for her first day, of course she not very picky when it comes to clothing but she wanted her outfit to be perfect.

"Why am I even trying?" Asked Danielle as she slung a hanger with a black cropped shirt behind her

"Because you care about your looks," said Hailey as she stood at the door frame wearing acid washed mom jeans, along with a white tank shirt that was draped with a flannel

"Yeah but why should I care when it just a bunch of snobs dressed like a hooker along with 80 pounds of makeup,"

"Because it's Beverly Hills that's why," said Hailey as she walked into the room "now hurry and pick a outfit, your my ride to school,"

_____

"Ugh I hate the smell of hallways in the morning," said Danielle as she scrunched her nose in disgust "especially the scent of overused perfume,"

At that Danielle waved the scent away as she faked coughed

"Oh there's my friends," said Hailey as she smiled "Kelly, Donna, Brenda!"

"Wait those are you friends?" Asked Danielle "lame,"

"Who are you calling lame?" Asked Hailey "they are nice people,"

"Hey Hailey who's this?" Asked the blonde as she smiled at the girl

"Oh this is my cousin Dani, Dani this is Brenda, Donna, and Kelly,"

"I love your fashion statement," said Donna "very grunge,"

"Thanks I like yours," said Danielle with a dead pan expression "anyway, I'll see you around."

Danielle left as she rolled her eyes, everywhere she went she was faced with some beach guy with an overused tan, or a girl with a whole bunch of makeup on looking like Madonna

She was walking down the halls when all the sudden she bumps into a figure.

"Gosh! Watch where you're going!" Said Danielle as she came face to face with a boy.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there."

"Well, maybe you need to get your eyes checked." Said Danielle as she turned to walk away

"Maybe you need to get a reality check." Said the voice "named Brandon Walsh."

"Danielle Byers."

———
Hopefully you enjoyed that! Sorry it's short, and published a year later. I took a break from writing!
-hannah