Dare of the Century

"So Xiao, it's my turn!" The cheerful ginger calls through his microphone.

"I gathered that." The boy on the receiving end mutters bitterly.

"I don't get why people actually like him enough for him to be this famous!" The blue haired boy whispers to the playful ginger quiet enough so Xiao can't hear him through discord.

"It's because of his looks only, but you didn't hear it from me!" Childe whispers, laughing.

"Anyways Xiao! We have a dare for you since you lost against us!" Venti laughs.

"It was you two against me, of course I'd lose, are you an idiot?" Xiao says coldly.

"You'd call me an idiot on stream!?" Childe says with a fake gasp.

"You're a naughty boy, you're a naughty boy!" Venti sings.

"Pizzarolls423 says you should go to the naughty corner, Xiao!" Childe says, reading his chat.

"I don't have to listen to a pizza roll..." Xiao mutters.

"He's not wrong you know." Venti says.

"Just tell me the goddamn dare." Xiao says, growing more and more impatient with the two cheeky boys.

"Okay so so, wait Childe can I pick it? I have such a good idea!" Venti asks the ginger.

"Sure thing Venti!" Childe says.

BarbatosAnemo ====> VigilantYaksha

"Dammit!" Xiao cries in response to being killed by Venti.

"Can I up that to two dares?" Venti asks.

"No, only one." Xiao responds almost immediately. He's sick and tired of losing.

He'd been losing all night, after all.

"Are you sure you're not hacking? I'm normally better than you at literally everything." Xiao says.

"No, no, he has a point." Childe says, quoting a meme by request of his chat.

"Oi I don't know how to hack." Venti says, audibly pouting.

"That I can believe." Xiao says.

"I wanna play Persona 5! Let's hurry up with the dare!" Venti says, growing feisty.

"You are the one who's stalling." Xiao says.

"You know what just came to my mind? The first SpongeBob SquarePants movie. With what's her face. The mermaid chick." Childe says.

"Are you actually simping for- what's her name? Mindy?" Xiao asks in disbelief.

"NO I'M NOT I'M JUST SAYING THAT'S ALL!" Childe quickly cries.

"Anyways. For the dare! Xiao, you have to start dating someone, and Childe will give you 1,000,000 Mora every month that you stay with said someone!" Venti says.

Silence.

"Wait WHAT!?" Xiao shouts, nearly making Venti and Childe's eardrums pop.

"Wait, wait, I like that! I can afford those rates!" Childe says.

"Absolutely not. You know I'm not attracted to any gender." Xiao says.