Chapter one

When the war started between the vampires the werewolves include those who were old enough to fight that is no matter what was to happen for no one knew what was to happen when life was to break. The elder brothers of the royal life broke all of them gone though the family had been of the royal class though when they sent their sister into a human to make her life and not die to know peace her brothers didn't want her knowing only war.

       As they were going to be worried about her but they were knights first but took an oath to protect those who loved the most they had already lost their parents tho those who only wanted to begin the war now that both the alpha rules and the Trueblood family of vampires died an actual bloody mascara was about to lose and make what was worse for everyone.

No one truly understands or makes what was tried for everyone else. Not many have been seen or shot when the war ended a soldier of the highest rank informed the only living servants that kept the castle clean that all the hairs to the throne had died in battle.

Soon the princess that had been in hiding had been told she would be left in a huge castle all
Alone she found handsome guys some with black some blonde they all had been every color of hair. Along with skin color but they all had been the best looking out of every town. She would end up transforming them all into vampires, though she had the headrest time bearing any kids. Most of the guys even some were girls but most were abounded or so damaged by the world that they found a family or home with the princess.

Those who were taken were even from different parts of the world. When she traveled she would find those who needed the one that had been thrown that was supposed to be what was to happen when things happen for no reason. When things would make things worse so many things have happened.

When something happened after what been happen, no one can tell who what, or where they will be; when all things would happen but soon having what he can be fine what was so damaging to what was going to happen was about what was happening. When all was fully sure who was to be what many happen to what was happening it has been 14th country.

Now it was the 21st country something that was never was Lex was the first was the girl who was turned into a vampire. Binxx was one who was the first twin Scarlett was the girl twin second one Binxx was the first male next came in was Cade, the second one. Fallen was the third girl the last known was Thaaxory the last knowing was Athena. The princess had no name when it came to it. Everyone lost track of what was happening. All the servants and others never trying saw the true face of the princess only one person has ever seen her whole face.

When doing something with the others she had her mask on that you wear at masquerades. She didn't want anyone to know what she looked like. Unless she knew she could trust them so far only Lex knew the princess's real and whole face. Everyone else wasn't allowed everyone had to knock, the princess wore different eye masks for different moods or equations.

When all was said and done the world forgot that she along with other vampires had lived. Being the modern world era, there was no such thing and Lex along with Athena being teachers of the night school for the princess taught the others as they hid and also taught everyone how to use their disguise rings for both genders this made it so that they could go out in the sun for their jobs or for runs; or to at least look like normal teenagers. They were in a family as siblings.

Lex had ties with Binxx and theaxxery she was lovers with both everyone was a lover. Lex was the lover of the princess as they all never knew that they had to inject the princess's DNA into someone to create an heir but it had to be a boy so out of everyone that had been turned no one really knew that the girls who had been siren calling the good looking boys some were girls who fit the profile that lex and the princess plans had been in moisten since the 14th century.

A little worried about what was to happen. So much has been thrown through the century. Though no one could prove anything that had been gone through a lifeless time, of pain and suffering what may end in a hopeless timeless story about what may happen. So much had happened as she is one who took a deep breath unsure uncertain about what may happen or will happen.