Chapter 2

Characters for this chapter:
Jikka Bushido- 実家 武士道
Hiroshi Bushido- 洋士 武士道
Yukime Fuji- 雪夢 藤
Kei - 快衣
Izumi Bushido- 唯純 武士道
Giichi Bushido- 義一 武士道
Yuuki - 佑生
Saku - 咲 (Horse)

———|———|———|———|

Jikka wrapped her Haori around Yukime. It was snowing and the cold is different in her estate. Her haori is enough to keep Yukime warm.

"This kid is a half demon.." Jikka mumbles. She sigh and started walking as Kakushis arrived. "You all be quick.. Some might wake up we have to keep this a secret. Understand?" Jikka said looking at the Kakushis. Everyone nodded and started cleaning up as Jikka started running back to her estate.

They arrived at the Estate. Jikka opened the door, there a man was standing waiting for her return.

"Madam!.. What- Another kid?" The man said looking at the sleeping figure of Yukime.

"Yes but this time special. Kei, get the servant's to clean the unused room. She will rest there." Jikka said. The man, Kei, was shock.

"But madam, that room is for your oldest child! It will break the family's tradition!" Kei protested.

"Please, just follow what i said and do remember, i dont have kids and a husband." Jikka pleaded.

"But madam! The Family Tradition is not meant to be broken you-"

"Kei, What did your mother taught you? Listen to your master and NEVER protest. Listen and follow your master's order without hesitating even if it will kill the master itself." Jikka snapped. She was done of the Family Tradition. Kei bowed his head

"Understood, Madam." Kei sigh not wanting to anger Jikka any further. Instantly, he disappeared. Jikka sigh and walked towards her own room. Every bedroom is big enough for a 1 person house after all, Every bedroom have a spacious room for them to store whatever they want.

For example, The servant, Kei, used this spacious room to store his herbs, medicines, tools and books. He also study diseases in this room. Kei is the most trusted servant in the whole estate and the fact that he was born and raised in the estate. That is why Jikka entrusted him this room. Jikka never really thought of the Servant as servants. She thought of them as her family and friends but her Grandfather, Hiroshi (洋士), would always scold her if he saw her playing or talking formally with them. Although, Jikka's parents, Izumi (唯純) and
Giichi (義一), never scolded her about being friends with the servants instead they gave her praises. Back to Jikka and Yukime.

Jikka arrived at her room, she gently laid Yukime in her bed while she sat down besides her.

"You look exactly like her" Jikka mumbles, gently rubbing Yukime's cheek. Jikka sat there for hours, waiting for the room to be cleaned and for Yukime to wake up. Minutes later, A knock was heard.

"Come in" Jikka said not taking her look off Yukime.

"Madam, The room is ready to be used" Kei said. Jikka sigh and looked at Kei.

"Im sorry for snapping earlier. Its just-"

"No worries. Im not sad or mad" Kei chuckled.

"Im glad." Jikka smiled.

"I have a question, Madam. Will this child be soon sent to a orphanage?" Kei questioned. Jikka looked down at the floor.

"No. Im thinking of making this child as my Heir and possibly train her. Only if she wants to." Jikka said. Kei's eyes widened

"Madam, Are you sure?" Kei asked.

"Yes. As i have said earlier, This child is special. This child is.. A half-demon or should i say, Hafudes" Jikka said crossing her arm.