Chapter 19

Continued...

Desiree sighed heavily as she swung her feet out the bed, DeAndre had called her and told her to come open her door. She headed to the living room and unlocked the door to see him on the other side.

She was peacefully sleeping, it was 4 o'clock in the morning. Why the heck was he up?

"Wassup ma" he slightly smiled at her as he locked the door behind him. They walked to her room. She had on his basketball shorts that she had rolled up multiple times at the top due to them being super large around her slim waist and a sports bra.

"Hi" she spoke softly as they made it inside her room. They walked over to the bed and she instantly got in.

She waited for him to get in, he went into her closet and grabbed the black duffel bag full of his clothes. He had changed into some shorts and discarded everything else.

He had finally got into bed and he cuddled between her legs while kissing her stomach.

"What's wrong" she mumbled tiredly, running her fingers over his neck.

"Nothing" he mumbled, she went quiet for a second before she grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him to look at her.

"What's wrong" she asked him again more sternly this time.

He went silent just staring into her eyes before he laid back down on her stomach.

"I appreciate you" he told her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I appreciate you too" she replied looking at him. She was honestly getting worried.

"Did something happen" she asked him.

"Ion wanna talk about it" he told her and she nodded, she knew it would take some time for him to open up to her but she was willing to be patient.

The 2 sat in silence for a hour, neither of them were sleeping just yet but they enjoyed each other's presence so much.

*
*
*
Desiree hurriedly pulled her hand back as she burnt her finger on the hot pan. She was making DeAndre breakfast in bed today.

His birthday was tomorrow so she decided to start showering him with things today.

She had been worried about him for the last week, ever since that night he came over at 4 in the morning he hadn't been acting like himself.

He was currently in the bed sleeping, she had went out last night while he played his game to go get the stuff for breakfast. She was super excited about today and tomorrow.

She grabbed the pan of bacon out the skillet and sat it onto the stove. A smile graced her face as she looked at the food in front of her.

She had made all of his favorites which consisted of; scrambled eggs, bacon, strawberry waffles, French toast, a chocolate chip muffin and some fruits on the side.

She fixed up his plate of food, she grabbed him some orange juice. She didn't understand how he managed to drink orange juice but hey it wasn't her food.

She grabbed herself a water bottle before she made her way to the room. She smiled as soft snores came from him.

He could definitely sleep for hours if she didn't wake him up. She slowly crept up to the bed. She sat the plate on the nightstand as she sat behind him.

His back was face toward her as he slept on his side, she began rubbing his naked back that was covered in multiple tattoos.

"Baby" she spoke softly, he groaned pulling the cover over his face.