2

"Cassie the dice?!" He brusted out laughing.

"Are you really Cassie the dice?"  he asked me.

I couldn't say anything. I just stood there.

"Come on tell him. Tell him who you are" Said Maddy

"So what if I'am Cassie the dice, Nate?
At least I'am not an asshole"

Cassie turned back and left, leaving Maddy speachless.

"See you later babe, i gotta go now" said Nate

"Ok bye baby" Maddy replied

After Cassie left she headed to the "Big  D's motel". Then she called someone.

"I'am waiting for you in  room 69, make sure you bring protection"

She went inside the room and got changeed into her red sexy underwear.

After 10min. someone knocked on the door.

"im here and i brought protection"

"Well done... Nate"

"You don't know how hard it was not to kiss you in front of Maddy."

"I was thinking the same think babe but now Maddy is not here so what are you waiting for?"

                         Smut
Nate grabbed Cassie by the waist and pulled her closer. He started kissing her neck and taking her red bra off.
He lifted her up and put her on the bed. He started making hickeies all over her. From her neck down to her belly button. Then he started sucking on the nipples. Cassie started moaning so loud that Nate had to put his hand in her mouth. And she started sucking on his fingers. He then unbuttoned his pants and took a condom out of the little black box.

"No... Don't use protection" said Cassie
"But you told me to to get it?" said Nate confused
"I wanna feel you" Cassie replied giving Nate the "Fuck me eyes"

He didn't even hesitate.
He pulled his dick out. Cassie was kinda disappointed, because it was quite small.  Nate saw that and asked:
" Whats wrong scared you might like it? "
"No...i was expecting something bigger"
"Oh yeah? Take that" said Nate and started playing with her clit. He knew exactly how to move his fingers to make her scream his name. "Faster go f-faster"
" How about we start the real thing"
"Lets it, Nate"
"No, not Nate. Scream my real name"
"D-Daddy"
"thats right baby girl"
She bended over and he started. It was not what she expected. She was meant to like it but it didn't feel right. It was wrong in some way. She taught that sleeping with the man of her dreams would feel magical and special but it wasn't. Maybe she was meant to be with someone else.

That is the end of part 2. We hope you like it. Next part will be posted soon.