Chapter 8

Reina

"I don't care what it takes, I want to know if there is a Russian Leader and who because if so they will be our biggest threat to my mafia and to my family" I say as I'm standing in-front of  my men and woman.

"They agreed to meet with us tonight at the docks, I said we where some gang, I want five people on each end hidden, if you get caught I will kill you myself"

"Jade I want you on stand by when I give my signal"

"Fallon I want you in the get away car near the docks but far where they don't see you"

"Jacob I want you you to be fake leader of the so called gang, when they ask who you are say your name is Devon Luncher, it's a random name they won't suspect anything and after you see their face or when they try to pull something that's when I will come out and threaten them and ask questions"

"Now if you have any questions please say it now or leave".

Nothing ?

"Leave" I say to them as they obey.

"Make sure you wear your bullet proof vest tonight just in case" I yell at them.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Fallon asks.

"Yea and why aren't you telling your parents about this?" Jacob asks.

"Because it's my mafia and it's my mission they don't need to know everything, what they know is I'm making another alliance" I sigh as I run my hands through long blonde hair.

"Well we trust you then, your our leader" Fallon says with a smile as her and Jacob exit the room.

"Is there something you want to say Jade?"  I ask as I know she still standing behind me.

"I um want to say something" she says nervously .

"And what's that" I question as I turn around to face her

"I feel like something bad is going to happen and I want to do something even if I regret after" she says as she steps hesitantly closer.

"Jade I'll make sure nothing happened to you ever, including the other to knuckle heads" I smile at her.

But before I know it she smashes her lips on mine.

I back up quickly.

"Jade"

"I know I'm so sorry, I kissed you with out consent and that fact your not into girls" she rambles almost crying.

I feel like a dick.

"Hey hey hey, Jade I love you, I do but as a bestfriend and I'm sorry if I lead you on I really am and I'm not mad that you kissed me, just shocked" I chuckle a little.

"Shocked that I would kiss you?" She asks

"No ! I'm not shocked you would want to but I'm shocked that you actually did, but Jade let's put this aside and after the mission we will talk more about this and I want you to let out all your feelings and I promise that all of us will make it through this mission, we did all the others this is no different" I smile at her and she nods them hugs me.

"I'm sorry again" she says.

"It's okay" I say back to her.

She backs up with tears in her eyes and then leaves.

Fuck.

I hate that I hurt her, that I caused her to cry.

She is my best friend and I would never want to hurt her but I just can't return feelings that aren't there.

Later that night

"Alright if you have your ear piece in everyone say here" I say quietly as we walk into our spots.

"Here" I hear everyone say in sync.

And that better be everyone.

"Alright Jacob I see movement heading your way" I whisper into the mic.

"Hello ..." a voice says.

"Devon, Devon Luncher" Jacob says.

"Right Mr.Luncher, my boss should be here any minute" the voice says, it sounds very familiar but not the one in the alley.

"Jacob ask him if he's the second command so I can hear his voice" I say.

"Are you his or hers second command?" Jacob asks.

"Yes, yes I am" he says more clear.

It's the guy from the hotel.

"Boss, isn't he from the hotel?" Jade asks in the mic in whisper tone.

"Yes".

"Hello I'm Mr.Volkov, and you must be?" He says in that stupid hot voice.

"It's him, he's the guy and the Russian mafia leader" I say.

"What do we do?" One of my men asks.

"Nothing, not till I say now, Jacob give him a threat and say it's from Reina Amara" I say.

"I'm Devon Luncher, and I'm here to give you a threat, to stay away or she will come for you as well" Jacob says.

"And who is she?" He asks with a smirk stepping into the docks light.

And holy mother of gods is he fucking hot.

Why why why!

Why me, why does the enemy have to be hot?

"The leader of the vipers mafia, Reina Amara" Jacob says.

"Well you can tell Valentine that if I'm suppose to front her face to face then she should to and stop being a , what she call me? Ah a little pussy?" He says with a dark deep chuckle.

Oh god I need a cold shower.

No stop it Reina , nows not the time to be horny.

I chuckle as I decided to change plans up a bit.

I walk out from the bush I was hiding behind and started walking to into the light.

"Well I'm right here Amore, I just needed to confirm my suspicions about you being the heir, well now leader of the Russian Mafia Mr.Volkov" I say eyeing him as he does me.

"And what made you figure it out?" He asks with a evil smile.

"Well first let me say, you were really good at hiding the last seven years, but the day you had your second command over their check my hotel out and threaten me , and the day you tried killing me, then the sudden articles and rumors about their being an heir who just recently came out of hiding I just put two and two together and tonight only confirmed it".

"And what would of happen if you where wrong?" He asks , stepping closer.

But I stop him by pointing a dagger at his chest "then that would just make two more enemies to my list, but my question is, why come out of hiding and why come after me?".

"I want revenge for what you did" he spits out.

"Tsk, you gotta be more specific on what I did, I did a lot of bad things in my life, now I'd love to stay in chat but now that you have confirmed my suspicion I have things to do, but you are more than welcome to come to the mafia ball that I'm hosting this year in Russia , bring a date but don't try anything , because that will be your second mistake" I say turning around to leave.

"And what was my first?" He questions but I know he knows.

I turn my head over my shoulder to look back at him "your first mistake was threatening me, trying something at the mafia ball will be your second".

"See you soon amore" I say walking towards the car where fallon is as Jacob follows and my mafia does to when they see me walk past.

Oh I hope he actually tries something, because then it will just be more fun.

________________________________

Lmk for a spelling error and thanks for 77 reads! 🫶🏼

Dangerous Love *Not Edited*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara