Chapter 1 - Moira

Moira
Noun: a person’s fate or destiny

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Movie-verse

Not once had the queen second guessed their decision, not once had she dismissed the meaning behind her occupation, just as she had not once throughout her reign doubted her worth.

Centuries without a queen passed before Clarion had arrived. She had been chosen out of hundreds of fae throughout the years, Neverland had seen her and only her fit to rule over Pixie Hollow during its darkest age.

Throughout those many years, the queen had proven herself more than capable of guiding the neverfairies. She had fought with kindness and wit, dominated and forgiven when she deemed right.

Her heart and mind had led her with an equal belief and hope that just like every other creature, she had a purpose, a destiny written out for her and success awaiting her no matter what.

Inexperienced and careless she had rebelled against ancient rules, entirely filled with disbelief and hatred towards those whom kept her from expressing her true self, from living her life the way she wished to.

She cursed herself for being so painfully naïve, as much as she had wanted to believe there was good in everything, good could not exist without evil. Happiness could not exist without pain, you offer one up for another, at times not willingly.

Reality had caught up with her nonetheless, in a way so painful yet so very deserved. Those rules had existed and continued to do so with good reason, to protect one from anothers past mistakes.

The memories, though a blur of emotion after all those decades, remained haunting her conscious every chance it got. Keeping her up at night with those eerily familiar screams running through the back of her mind as burning, salty tears marked her face.

The Queen had grown accustomed to the short, fast occurring pants and painful wails, the same ones she had caused in the past, living on through her.

The undeniable feeling of her blood running cold and her hands twitching nervously on the ever so rare occasions where his name would fall or a reference be made inbetween the ministers' endless batter had simply become too much, abruptly she had fled the room, an almost pitiful attempt at fleeing from reality.

Her back ached and eyes hurt from the endless tears that had tumbled down her face like the years she had spent building up her walls had plummeted in a matter of seconds.

Silently as ever, she stood on her balcony, the beauty of her kingdom had truly never failed to amaze her and brighten up the darkest of days, today being no different.

With her arms resting carelessly on the golden railings, her legs crossed lazily at her ankles and back slumped, it would have been terribly hard to recognize the fairy, had it not been for the faint glowing of her wings in the almost gloomy atmosphere which took over the early hours of the day.

Her hair whisked backwards as a blizzard of snowy owls sped by her, soaring through the air. The icy cold wind made her eyes snap shut in agony as her cheeks tickled painfully. With a heavy sigh, the Queen retreated to her chambers.

This was her destiny, a story written in the stars, a prophecy she couldn't have possibly foreseen or avoided. Her fate was that of her own and never again would she make the mistake of dragging another down with her.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

HEY YALL.. I'M BACK, AFTER HALF A YEAR OF HIATUS. I WILL BE FR TRYING TO UPLOAD MORE OFTEN, I'VE BEEN LOSING INTEREST AND INSPIRATION SURROUNDING DISNEY FAIRIES WHICH IS WHY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG.

IM ALIVE, I'M WELL (SORTA) AND IM BACK BITCHES<3