4

At school...

"Good morning everyone. Hope you had a good weekend. A quick reminder that the school trip is this Friday and that today is the last day to sign up for it." Ava told the class.

"I can't believe you're not going on the trip." Candy looked sad at me.
"I am! I signed up this morning." I told her.
Her face lit up.

"Are you serious?! I'm so happy right now." She giggled, which I returned.

**********************************
After class.. in the hallway...

"Madison, can I see you in my office for a moment?" Ava asked.
"Yes, of course!"

"First of all, I wanted to let you know that I think it's super fun that you signed up for the school trip. Me and some other teachers are going to travel with you." She began.

"I thought there was going to be five teachers traveling with us." I asked.

"Ah, yes. One of the teachers won't be able to make it, and we're having a hard time finding a replacement. That's what I wanted to walk to you about. I talked to Easton about it, and he said he will volunteer!" She finished.

"What?" I asked, pretty shocked.
"Aren't you happy Easton is joining the trip?" She sounds really happy.
"Oh uh- yeah of course." I replied.

A school trip with Easton and his girlfriend, who is also my teacher. Awesome...
I sighed.

**********************************
At Home...

I walk angrily towards Easton, who's talking to my dad on the kitchen.

"Woah, what's gotten you all fired up?" Easton asked.
"You, who else?!"

"Madison, what's going on?" My dad wondered.
"We're going on a school trip this Friday and Easton decided to volunteer to come with." I replied him.
"That's wonderful!" My dad commented.

Wonderful?! Seriously?!

"I can't believe you did that, Easton." Dad smiled at him.
"Anything for your daughter, James." He smiled back.

"I'll make sure she's safe." He added.
"Why wouldn't I be safe!" I jumped in.

"Madison, stop yelling at Easton. He's just trying to be nice." Dad looked at me.
"But-" I started.
"No buts." He commented.
"Ugh."

I sighed, and decided to go up to my room.

I called Candy to tell her that Easton is coming with us.

"No. Way!" She replied.
"The lord has answered my prayers!" Candy happy yelled.
"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, if you really don't want him there, there has to be a way to make him stay." She started.

"Offer him money. Or better, a stop dance." She laughed.
"Alright fine!" I answered.
"You'll offer him a strip dance?!" She asked, shocked.
"No Candy, money! We'll talk later, bye!"

***************************************

I walk into Easton's room. He's standing with just some underpants.

"What do you want?" He asked.
"I'm here to make you an offer. But first- can you put on a shirt?" I asked.
"No. I was about to shower. Now tell me." He responded.