Prologue

In downtown Kyoto, a boy was cursing on his way to work.

"Tsk, fucking hell. Those bastards did it WAY to loud last night. Can't even sleep peacefully" He grumbled out. He didn't even notice the stares he got from people who walk pass him since he's too pissed off.

Releasing an aura which screamed murder made people back away from him when he was at the bus stop and in the bus nobody wanted to be near him as they rather take the next bus than to sit next to a potential murderer.

The boy had put on his headphones before he reached the bus stop so he didn't notice anything about his surroundings. Well more likely couldn't give a damn about it.

Getting off the bus and walked a few blocks, the boy stopped infront of a coffee shop. His workplace. Smelling fresh brewed coffee as he walked in made him loosen up a bit and craved for a whole jar.

"Oi Tanaka-san" he called out but there was no reply.

"Tanaka-"

*clang* "Ow!"

The boy quicky ran inside the back room and when he opened the door the scene that greeted him wasn't a pleasant sight to see. His manager was laying on the floor with a woman on top of him half naked.

"I-Itai..." his manager Tanaka rubbed the back of his head. Then suddenly he felt chills on his spine. When he turned to the side there he saw his precious employee with a face saying 'I'm not having this shit today'

"Uh ah! Ruto-kun good morn-"

"Fuck you. And you," the boy pointed at the girl who was looking at him with a flustered expression. "Fuck you too" both people who had been cursed at, jaw dropped. "Clean this room and spray a whole gallon of sanitizer, it smells like an old man's sweat who hadn't bath in 10 years" with that the boy slammed the door and walk towards the counter to make some coffee for himself.

Caffeine is the only thing that's keeping him alive at this point. Today probably took the number one spot for the 'Most Shitty Day Ever' experiences. Sighing he opened up his phone to continue rereading his favorite web novel 'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint' or in short 'ORV'

"I forgot this idiot loves death so much. Sigh might as well be Dokja x Death. DxD? Hm got a nice ring to it" he mumbled while sipping his coffee.

The back door room opened as the woman before came out, still feeling embarrased getting caught. She tried to call out for the boy who was too engrosed in reading and didn't even care to face her when she tapped his shoulder. Giving up, she finally walked out of the shop.

Little did she know, after she left the boy sprayed his shoulder with sanitizer.

"Sigh Haruto-kun, you shouldn't curse at people"

"Yeah yeah save your lectures will ya?" the boy Haruto brushed off his boss and continue to read.

"Kono gaki💢"

*Door bell ringing*

"Irasshaimase" Haruto greeted the customers. Ignoring his boss who was dumbfounded with the timing.

It was already dark when the cafe closed. "Ruto-kun! Don't forget to turn off all the lights" Tanaka-san shouted before he left.

"O-Oi!" Haruto was left alone in the shop. "Sigh fucker. Can't even let his dick rest for a day" the boy muttered curses as he closes the shop not forgetting to turn off all the lights.

Walking on the streets while reading was something Haruto called "talent" because he never bump into anyone. But today his talent will go down the drain.

After stopping by the convenience store to buy some cigarettes, he decided to just walk home for today. 'Maybe this will help me get more tired so I can sleep like the dead in peace' he thought.

When crossing over the road he didn't notice the truck coming towards him. "Damn, I forgot about this scene. Welp the road to sacrificing is infront of you Dokja" he muttered.

Finally registered his surroundings, he heard a honking sound coming his way. As he turned to look at the incoming truck, "Ah fuc-"

*BAM!*

'Huh. Talent my ass.' is what he last thought as his consciousness dimmed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! Hehehe I came up with an OC x ORV fanfic while I was in the shower. Honestly, I don't know how this story will go. The pacing...well it'll probably be inconsistent huhu bear with me.

Still hope you guys enjoy it :3