|| Chapter 2 ||

Neji Pov:
I was with my dumb team as I smiled. Lee being the youthful flower he is, ten ten smiling and Gai being even more youthful than lee. I smiled and yawned, "Hey wanna get some food!" Lee said. "Your so smart lee!"
Gai said picking up his vibes.

Me and Ten Ten smiled as Lee and Gai ran outside with a following lee behind him running while screaming "GAI SENSEI!"

Which hurt our ears really bad once again. We stopped once we got to a festival that was happening for my clan. "Where shall we go lee?" Gai said "you pick Neji!" Lee said as I looked around, "how about there?" I pointed to a cafe. "Perfect choice as always Neji!" Lee said with Gai nodding as we went to the cafe.

"Hello may I help you?"
"One cheesecake. 1 coffee and 2 slices of strawberry cake please!" Lee said enthusiastically. Gai smiled and that smile turned into a big grin and a huge thumbs up "what would you like Neji, Ten Ten?"

"I'll have 1 latte and matarashi dango" I said

Ten ten said "same as Neji but code instead of latte"

Gai gave a big thumbs up as we sat down at a table we found. It was raining right now so I might have to stay here a while with my dumb friends as a smiled "here's your order" a young lady plopped Lee's, Ten Ten, Gai and my order all infront of us. I started drinking my latte and then took a bite of my dango and ate the rest of it in 1.2 seconds. I started drinking my latte and finished, I waited for my dumb friends and smiled a bit.

After a while everyone finished and so we went out (it's stopped raining now btw <:)
And went to the ramen shop. "4 miso soup please" Lee said, we waited for 15 minutes before getting our order. We finished soon after and we went to my house and sat on the couch to watch tv. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked. "I dunno" Ten Ten said

So we decided to watch something Lee picked...

Taijustu improvement.

——————————————————————-
Y'all I'm gonna end it here <3 hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm really sorry it's short and I posted rlly rlly fricking late soz. I know this chapter is so crappy and yet it took me ages to think of stupid idea's-

410 words

-ⓈⒶⒼⒺ