REBEL ONE IS PUBLISHED + MERCH

REBEL ONE IS NOW PUBLISHED AND AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON AMAZON!

To see, purchase, and hold the book in your hands, go to http://getbook.at/RebelOne (clickable link is in my bio or search Rebel One J.S. Christine on Amazon). And you might be thinking to yourself, "Well I already read the book on Wattpad, it's the same" and you're wrong!--- I have edited, revised, deleted, and added *new* parts to the published version. I really hope you like it. You can purchase it for ebook or paperback. 

I HAVE REBEL ONE MERCHANDISE!

If you aren't following me on social media (twitter/instagram username: jcsbooks), then you might not know that I have released merchandise for Rebel One! I have a few more things in the works and a bunch more planned for the future books because YES, I'm going to be publishing the rest of the series! To see, go to: jschristine.com/shop you can also subscribe to my newsletter when you're here if you don't want to miss future updates or follow me on social media, because I post pretty regularly on there. 

I'm so excited for this step and for you guys to read it. I really hope you like the book -- if you do, please consider leaving a review on amazon or goodreads or shoving it every one of your friends faces until they read it so you can talk about it (because I personally hate reading a book, wanting to gush about it, and having no one to fangirl with lol)

Thank you for being a fan, I love you all! 

-J <333