Chapter 5

Your POV

You hear someone knock on your door. With a sigh you get up and walk over, opening it you see Phil standing there with a grin.

"Hello y/n!" He said merrily. You grumble under your breath.

"I came to ask you if you wanted to go out?" he said.

You frown at him with a confused expression on your face. "Sure?" you murmer. Phil grins and lets out a cheer.

"I'll pick you up at 7 tonight!" he says happily.

"Okay?" you reply. Phils grin widened and disappeared into his apartment.

You frown and shut the door.

"YES HE DID IT!" Madi cheers from behind you. You growl at her and she stops.

You sigh and check the time.

1pm.

With a sigh you make a video about being bored then post it.

You continue your day normally.

Time SKIP!

With a sigh you run your fingers through your hair. Your were a deep f/c strapless dress thats soft and silky with f/c heels. You hear a knock at the door and you open it with a smile to see Phil holding a bunch of roses and a grin.

"Here." he says, handing you the roses. You smile at him.

"Thank you Phil, I'll just quickly put them in a vase." you say. "Come on in."

You step back into the apartment and grab a blue vase. Filling it with water you put the roses on the table.

"All ready?" Phil asks. You nod and he holds the door open for you.

Once you reached the restaurant you looked around.

It was an Italian restaurant with booths of happy familys.

"Reservation for Phil Lester." Phil says.

"Right this way." The woman says. You turn to see a pretty girl with long black hair and big assests twirling her hair at Phil and batting her eyelashes. Jelously flairs through your body like fire but luckily Phil doesn't see your glare. He smiles politly and follows the woman to the booth.

"I'll be back to get your order." she says, walking off.

You both sit in a comfortable silence.

"So y/n, thinking of making any videos anytime soon?" Phil asks. You grin and roll your eyes.

"Of course, im planning on a video of shelter acually." you say.

"May I could join you?" Phil offers. You grin and let out a laugh.

"I don't think your much better than me." you say. Phil puts his hand on his heart and lets out a gasp.

"How dare you! I challenge you to the Shelter Challenge!" He said. The waiter arrived.

"Hello may I take your order?" she said, sticking out her chest.

"I'll have the (favourite food)" you said. Phil smiles at you.

"Make that two." he says.

"Alright!" the waiter says and runs off.

"Now.." Phil says. You look at him and suddenly hes sitting next to you.

"W-What?" you say.

"I really like you y/n."

"I-"