Chapter 13

Rei pov

Believe it or not I just got slapped by her. Yes her. That crazy hot-headed. I quit this stupid things along side with my 2 others friends.

It's actually has been a week since I quit. Every time we passed by each other, she would harshly bump her shoulders into mines. It's kinda funny to me how she has no one by her sides now. Everyone left her.

But still, she would beat y/n up even if she was alone. She don't wanna give up huh I see.

Yujin pov

It has been a week since the last incident. And yeah I always saw y/n bruises getting a lot more every times.

She don't wanna tell us what happened. She acted like she was okay when she was clearly not.

We just finished our second class as everyone went out to rest. Some of them are just resting in here and some of them left.

Y/n is not in the same classes as us at the moment. It's kinda sad that I can't see her yet. I missed her already.

Wait, what am I talking about.

Me and Wony was at the back of the class just finished packing our stuff when she suddenly asked me

"Aren't you going out to rest?" She asked me as I shake my heads.

"Nah, I'm tired I'm just gonna spend my time here." I said to her as she nodded.

"By the way Wony, I think..I know who is the one that bullied y/n and all of the things that also happened to her." I said to her as I heard she gasped and look at me.

"Who is it? And, do you know why they bullied her?!" She asked me raising her voice a little.

"Ya! Slow down your voice a little idiot!" I said while whisper-shouted at her. She scratch her nape awkwardly.

"Hehe..sorry. Who is it tell me! And what is it about ?" She said to me as I nodded at her and start explaining everything I heard in the toilet last weeks.

[timeskip]

Wonyoung pov

As Yujin unnie finished telling me everything I looked at her in shocked.

"Wait wait, you're telling me they- I mean she bullied y/n because of a 'boyfriend' reasons?! And also for stealing her everything's?" I asked Yujin as she nodded.

I burst out laughing out loud that it literally attracts some attention as Yujin unnie quickly slapped my arms that made me stop laughing and winced in pain.

"Ouch! Unnie! What was that for?!" I asked her.

"You're literally laughing so damn loud that it attracts some attention idiot! And what's so funny about that..everything I told you is literally what I heard back in the toilet." Yujin unnie said while pouting.

"Yeah unnie I know but, I have to agree with the others two. It doesn't really make sense if she just bullied y/n about the boyfriend and 'spotlight' reasons." I said to Yujin as she also nodded in response.

"Wait..boyfriend reasons? No way, does that mean y/n has dated someone before?!" I said that excitedly and I saw Yujin unnie choked on air?.. what.

"Aigo, are you okay unnie? Why are you so shocked?" I asked her.

"N-no..it's nothing I'm okay. I'm just kinda shocked when you said that she has dated someone before..and it's a guy...." I heard Yujin unnie said but I couldn't really get the last part so I asked her to repeat it again.

"Sorry unnie, can you repeat the last part again?" I asked her as she looked at me and said

"Nah, it's nothing hehe." She said while smiling.

I looked at her weirdly. She isn't always like this. Is she sick or something?

I decided to asked her the same question again when we were in the cafeteria before.

"Unnie, you like y/n don't you?"

Yujin pov

"Unnie, you like y/n don't you?" She asked me as I stopped smiling and looked at her.

Why am I blushing it's gonna be so obvious damn it. Well, she is gonna find out sooner or later so I think it's the best to tell her now.

"A-ah aigoo, Wonyoung-ah.... listen here, if you tell y/n about that I won't hesitated to choke you hehehe." I said to her while slapping her arms repeatedly.

"Really?! So you really do likes y/n! Confess!! Confes-" She didn't finish her words as I quickly put my palms on her mouth as a sign to shut up.

"S-shut up! I can't just confess yet. I don't know what she felt about me..and also I'm gonna wait until everything is settled down first." I said.